25 sec ?!?!?!

im now 3-0 beat brandon burden by tko at 25 sec of the 1st round...............he was a great dude and i hope his ear is ok

ttt

Congrats!

thanks guys it was a good show...the part i saw anyways

ttt

tko......i was pounding the side of his head ruthlessly and the ref stopped it

ttt

ttt

anyone else see this show?

anyone else see this show?

battle of new orleans 11

yeah i saw it i was there. Congrats on the win again, i met u last night. I was the guy with the red shirt.

thanks man

ttt

what took you so long?

march 6th will be my pro debut
buddies i came with were pissed we drove 4 hrs each way for a 25 sec fight got there late and only saw 1 besides mine

Congrats man!!!

well there was only 2 NHB fights. I wouldnt call that a true Battle of New Orleans. That was more like one of the regular Big Easy fighting championships tha Joey holds every week. The BONO shows are usually at the Metro and are a lot more professional and better entertainment wise.

WHY YOU GOTSTA CALL ME OUT ON THE SHIT MAN?!?!?!?!
nah i know it was better than the last few befc , i was kinda dissapointed that it was moved but ohh well i had a good time

Oh I didnt mean to dicredit your win at all. I think I have seen him fight before and I know he is a tough guy coming from Dixson's Dungeon. You hit him with a solid jab that stunned him right off the bat then threw down a pounding till he yelled out and the ref jumped in. Congrats on that Chris, and good luck with your pro debut. Who are you fighting and where?