2year MT guy vs. angry bodybuilder

175 pound average two year muay thai fighter, only muay thai experience vs. 225 pound bodybuilder.
how many times out of 10 does the bodybuilder actually aviod the punches, knees, leg kicks, etc.... and slam him, or KO him, whatever...

assume 1 on 1, scene : concrete parking lot.

time: 2 minutes.

Go pick a fight with one and fight out.

You have to make him angry first, so spit on his face or steal his gym equipment or something.

This shit needs to stop.If you are really that curious as to what an angry bodybuildder can do than go to the gym and fight one and report back but these threads are getting really old

U8mybullshit, you're gay...

He can't just go to the gym and fight one, remember, he said the scene is a concrete parking lot. He needs to get chased out of the gym.

So is this thread.

I'm gay?

LOL, Did I say something to offend you? Uh oh, I'm sorry, did I just piss off a bodybuilder?

editing

"This shit needs to stop.If you are really that curious as to what an angry bodybuildder can do than go to the gym and fight one and report back but these threads are getting really old."

Ditto

Imnotkkm and u8dust, yes it's a spinoff, but i wasn't trying to be funny. I seriously wonder how a two year mt guy would do against an angry body builder.

MT guy by brutal K.O.

depends on how good the MT guy is in the clinch ;)

170 lb high school wrestling state champ owns them both.

depends on the individuals. Again someone who can lift lots doesn't mean he know how to fight.

what if your the MT guy and angry BB???

see, I gave the advantage to the grappler because you can overcome size with some tricks and skill. In thai, you have SOME tricks but mostly power and skill, so my answer would depend on whther or not BB has ANY striking ability and how big MT guy is...

Did you not see the Tanner - Baroni fight?