3 Comedians Beat Up Female Korean Mma artist

Fucken pussy ass japs. I would fuck all 3 of those fuckers up and i'm not a fighter.

pride never die!

ttt for later

suess -  racism is cool... amirite?  children...

Indeed. While the outrage at this video is justified, some of the comments in this thread are out of line.

I'm never surprised about how racist the Japanese are. Remember, these are the guys who had Bob Sapp in commercials dressed up like a monkey with bannanas.

Later Phone Post

Full video anywhere?

She's fucking tough and if they weren't wearing gear, she'd have tuned them all up.

What kind of POS sets something like this up?

HOT

MMApostle - HOT

Yeah. That girl is badddddd. In the best way possible. Phone Post

Wow. That was more embarrassing for the three dudes.

lkfmdc - 
patrice - 

It's not really humiliating the girl, it's the whole Japan S-Korea thing.

The idea is:

look, we beat up one of your woman on our national tv just for the fun of it.
What are you going to do about it S-Korea?? nothing.

It's an example of why, 66 years after WW II ended, most of Asia still has a strong dislike for Japan

Don't be ridiculous. We know nothing of the background of these matches except what OP has posted. And since very few here know Japanese it's very likely we will never know.

I didn't think it was that bad.  The chick did just fine.   Yeah it was a cheap set up but I think she's the one who embarrassed them.  It took 3 of them, all of whom had fighting experience and training,  and she still held her own. 

MartialArtsMixed - Fucken pussy ass japs. I would fuck all 3 of those fuckers up and i'm not a fighter.

This Phone Post

Forssberg - 
lkfmdc - 
patrice - 

It's not really humiliating the girl, it's the whole Japan S-Korea thing.

The idea is:

look, we beat up one of your woman on our national tv just for the fun of it.
What are you going to do about it S-Korea?? nothing.

It's an example of why, 66 years after WW II ended, most of Asia still has a strong dislike for Japan

Don't be ridiculous. We know nothing of the background of these matches except what OP has posted. And since very few here know Japanese it's very likely we will never know.

Well, I know it has already hit the Korean press in a very negative way and I certainly know the history of Japan and the rest of Asia, so I'll take a wild guess and say I know more about it than you do

DanTheWolfman - She held her own and was tough, against fresh, bigger, and headgearing wearing opponents

Her style looked very Shootboxing to me...they way she threw round kicks etc.....Anyone know about that?

Shes muay thai. I train with her. Phone Post

That was pretty weak to go all out on her.

But to be fair, i saw another episode where they fight a jap female kickboxer "Rena" and they go just as hard but she KO's all of them. Phone Post

It seems extremely ingenuine to invite a female kickboxer to take on 3 gagmen under the pretense of "physical comedy," only to have them turn out to be trained martial artists sparring hard.

That first guy was definitely going for blood.

The second guy looked like he was dialing it down a bit, but there is no doubt that it was still a dead-serious sparring session.

There wasn't enough footage of the third guy for me to make a judgement.

Overall, the setup is kinda fucked up ("we are gonna have this beautiful amateur wrestler 'wrestle' with zany comedian, Joe Rogan"), but the woman does just fine against guys that are much bigger than her.

As a fighter, I am sure that she has plenty of regular sparring sessions that are just as, if not more intense with dudes. I am not so offended at the mixed-sex sparring as I am at the double-cross set up.

fos

The guest for next weeks show:

I agree, that was wrong and f**ked up on quite a few levels. But the chick can hold her head up high.

From living in Japan and Korea I can say that both countries are quite sexist and racist. In fact people often criticise sexism and racism in western countries, but they are often times way more common in non-western countries.

I bet there is a massive controversy in Korea over this, as korea and china are very sensitive to any real or perceived insult from japan due to the historical issues.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out in Japan. However I often saw this kind of contest on japanese tv, for example three comedians try and beat a famous athlete at a running race. I saw one where they grappled kyra gracie (sp?). Unfortunately in this case, it was probably the wrong kind of event for the 'comedians' to take seriously.

Also where was her manager when all this was going down? If it was out of control, he/she should've stepped in and put a stop to it.