3 cops dead in Brazil, is Paulo Thiago ok?

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-11/25/c_13621006.htm

Despite what happens in MMA Paulo Thiago has the most dangerous 9-5 in MMA, I am just wondering after reading this if he is anywhere near this. I am not necessarily a fan of his, but I respect the guy and hope is is nowhere near this.

Haha when I was there you could stand on the corner on a friday night and watch the cops and drig dealers have gun fights for hours un into the favela's.  If one would get shot they would hold fire while they carried them out of the way and BAM at it again,

WestsideStrangler -  Haha when I was there you could stand on the corner on a friday night and watch the cops and drig dealers have gun fights for hours un into the favela's.  If one would get shot they would hold fire while they carried them out of the way and BAM at it again,
that sounds...ridiculous. Fucking shoot outs, how do they work?

" Fucking shoot outs, how do they work?"---- well, two different groups of people shoot at each other. Phone Post

I suppose Brazil has a population of only TWO HUNDRED MILLION people, so the chance of one of these guys being Paulo Thiago is EXTREMELY high.

I am disappoint, Irishman. Phone Post

paulo could easily balloon sweep any drug dealer.

There are only 7 cops in Brazil, so Paulo must be one of the remaining 4.

Oh man Brasil.

You know why brasilians got good at MMA. They are so rough and raw thx to their shitty place they were born.

Bixby - Oh man Brasil.

You know why brasilians got good at MMA. They are so rough and raw thx to their shitty place they were born.
No surprise that this was posted by the same idiot who was trolling Rogan.

lol if there was a thread made every time a cop was killed in Brazil we wouldn't have room for much else...

Kostakio - 
Bixby - Oh man Brasil.

No surprise that this was posted by the same idiot who was trolling Rogan.

Instead of insulting...how about proving me wrong, little fella. Joe is listening. Make him proud.

CapnsavemIsDead -  " Fucking shoot outs, how do they work?"---- well, two different groups of people shoot at each other. Phone Post

LMFAO

Was just reading about how many people cops kill in Brazil... they killed over 11,000 in the last 6 years.. that's an astronomical number. 

A quote,

"Using government statistics, the report noted that police have killed more than 11,000 people in Sao Paulo and Rio since 2003. In Rio, the killings reached a high of 1,330 in 2007.

The report also states that Rio police killed one person for every 23 people they arrested in 2008, while Sao Paulo police arrested 348 for every person killed. In the U.S., police arrested more than 37,000 people for each person killed by police that year."

Killing 1 out of 23 people arrested sure has to cut down on prison space and cost to the state.. LOL

What a lovely sounding place.

Police shot Brazilian eight times

Exclusive picture of Jean Charles de Menezes (BBC)
Mr Menezes had been in London for more than three years

The man mistaken for a suicide bomber by police was shot eight times, an inquest into his death has heard.

Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes, 27, was shot seven times in the head and once in the shoulder, at Stockwell Tube station, south London, on Friday.

CapnsavemIsDead -  " Fucking shoot outs, how do they work?"---- well, two different groups of people shoot at each other. Phone Post

i take it you ignored the post i was commenting on?

MMc AA -  I suppose Brazil has a population of only <b>TWO HUNDRED MILLION</b> people, so the chance of one of these guys being Paulo Thiago is EXTREMELY high.

hahaha!

HAHA OP is a fucking retard

Fucking Olympics are going to be EPIC