3 new knockout game cases

-

why is it everyone in the KO game posted on the UG in the last 2 weeks, every suspect is black?

Because the victim probably saw a black person do it.  Just my guess.

Ramon Maroni - why is it everyone in the KO game posted on the UG in the last 2 weeks, every suspect is black?

Lots of reasons. Mostly our shitty broken over-funded government education system. And trash culture in the entitlement era.

You get a trophy just for being you. You should act on your feelings. And everybody owes you something because you're oppressed.

It's the necessary recipe to keep minorities in the ghettos. They're vote farms. Modern plantations. It takes a lot of brainwashing to maintain them.

So you teach them from kindergarten on that white people oppress them and are responsible for all that is wrong in their world. Violent crime is just social outrage and blow-back. etc. etc.

They grow up listening to people trying hard to convince them that it's not their fault they dropped out of school to become a rapper. It's racist white police officers.

stonepony -
Ramon Maroni - why is it everyone in the KO game posted on the UG in the last 2 weeks, every suspect is black?

Lots of reasons. Mostly our shitty broken over-funded government education system. And trash culture in the entitlement era.

You get a trophy just for being you. You should act on your feelings. And everybody owes you something because you're oppressed.

It's the necessary recipe to keep minorities in the ghettos. They're vote farms. Modern plantations. It takes a lot of brainwashing to maintain them.

So you teach them from kindergarten on that white people oppress them and are responsible for all that is wrong in their world. Violent crime is just social outrage and blow-back. etc. etc.

They grow up listening to people trying hard to convince them that it's not their fault they dropped out of school to become a rapper. It's racist white police officers.
You get my vote up for the day sir. Phone Post 3.0

yeah im shocked that more people arent bringing up the fact that this seems like a game only groups of black teenagers play...if groups of whites were doing this all over the country to minorities, oh my..

Shoot them. Dont give a fuck what color they are. Just fucking end them.

Harsh? Well 15 years ago a sweet girl I knew personally was the victim of a mirror of this disgusting "game" in New york. We lived in the same building in NY. She was 19 or 20 at the time I believe and was knocked out unsuspectingly by some piece of shit on the street wannabe gang banbger for there initiation (forgot if it was Bloods or Latin Kings which were the ones around NYC back then)
Sadly as she fell she clipped her face full on a corner of building ledge - losing her eye and shattering her face. The result was brain damage/loss of her eye and massive scar and damage that the poor girl had operated on but the visible damage was terrible.
As if a fucking cliche, when I say she was a sweet girl, she was the epitome of it. Girl was a volunteer big sister through her school tutoring underprivileged kids, volunteered at soup kitchens etc.
Literally a great person not just one of those "oh they were amazing" after something bad happens she was legit a great person. Studying to be a social worker of all things the girl was just determined to help those less fortunate.

Then she had the accident and her life was ruined.

Fuck these pieces of shit. Society screwed them up and turned them into this? I grew up in Queens NY, PLENTY of rough areas and when this started happening the neighborhood guys started hunting these pieces of shit down themselves. Sadly no one ever caught who hit the girl (shocker) but I heard a few kids were "caught up with" by neighborhood guys and handled.
Result that crap ended real quick and the game lost its apparent attraction.

Billyz - Shoot them. Dont give a fuck what color they are. Just fucking end them.

Harsh? Well 15 years ago a sweet girl I knew personally was the victim of a mirror of this disgusting "game" in New york. We lived in the same building in NY. She was 19 or 20 at the time I believe and was knocked out unsuspectingly by some piece of shit on the street wannabe gang banbger for there initiation (forgot if it was Bloods or Latin Kings which were the ones around NYC back then)
Sadly as she fell she clipped her face full on a corner of building ledge - losing her eye and shattering her face. The result was brain damage/loss of her eye and massive scar and damage that the poor girl had operated on but the visible damage was terrible.
As if a fucking cliche, when I say she was a sweet girl, she was the epitome of it. Girl was a volunteer big sister through her school tutoring underprivileged kids, volunteered at soup kitchens etc.
Literally a great person not just one of those "oh they were amazing" after something bad happens she was legit a great person. Studying to be a social worker of all things the girl was just determined to help those less fortunate.

Then she had the accident and her life was ruined.

Fuck these pieces of shit. Society screwed them up and turned them into this? I grew up in Queens NY, PLENTY of rough areas and when this started happening the neighborhood guys started hunting these pieces of shit down themselves. Sadly no one ever caught who hit the girl (shocker) but I heard a few kids were "caught up with" by neighborhood guys and handled.
Result that crap ended real quick and the game lost its apparent attraction.

Should have crossed the street.
Oh, that would have been profiling and racist.

Should have armed herself.
Oh, it's NYC. One of the safest places in America, for goons who run around attacking people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Deal

Nuevo Haole - 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Deal

Someone who gets it. Nice...

Don't forget LBJ with his "Great Society", basically the same thing as the New Deal.

"I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years"
-LBJ

I've said it in other knockout posts, and I'll say it again here; all these low life pieces of scum will have their day, do not worry one second about that. Karma is a mother fucker, and it will definitely catch up with these heartless animals.

Phone Post 3.0

KnowKontrol -
stonepony -

You get my vote up for the day sir. Phone Post 3.0
There just aren't enough vote downs for all the dumbfuck Limbaugh fans in here. Phone Post 3.0

They will get theirs when they do it in site of some people who are fed up. Phone Post 3.0