300 Fan Slugged by Tsarukyan ‘Will Not Sue’ — BUT Wants McGregor Comeback Tix

2 Likes

MMA fan Obed Ardon attended his first UFC event last weekend in Las Vegas, snagging tickets for the UFC 300: “Pereira vs. Hill” pay-per-view (PPV) super show on April 13 at T-Mobile Arena in “Sin City.”

Safe to say it was an experience he will never forget.
Ardon was slugged by rising UFC lightweight contender Arman Tsarukyan while “Ahalkalakets” was making his walk to the cage, but insists he did nothing physical during their confrontation. He does, however, confess to “provoking him.”

There seems to be a lot of that going around these days.

“I’d like to apologize to Arman for provoking him by flipping him off. I was buzzing all day and the moment got to me,” Ardon told Bloody Elbow. “It was my first time attending a live UFC event and it was absolutely incredible. I’m glad the incident wasn’t as bad as it could have been. I do want to make clear that I didn’t pull him towards me, yell out offensive words or anything of that nature. I flipped him off nothing else. Congrats to Arman on a great performance and best of luck to him against whoever he fights for the title.”

UFC CEO Dana White was expecting a lawsuit from the T-Mobile attack.

“To answer Dana White’s comments about suing: I will not sue, that never crossed my mind,” Ardon continued. “My first thought was I hope I don’t get kicked out. Thank you Uncle Dana for blessing us with an amazing 300 card… and can you bless me and my brothers up with tickets to UFC 303?”

Sounds like a small price to pay for the UFC 300 incident.

5 Likes

Hahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaa

1 Like

Yeah, great plan , reward dickheads who stick their fingers up in fighters faces during walk outs.

You got your prize already fuck face, you tried to provoke the man , you succeeded, take your fat lip and fuck off.

17 Likes

Dickhead had no lawsuit anyway

2 Likes

If anything he should get punched by Arman again

4 Likes

There’s plenty of fighters i say i “hate” but i would never act like that around them lol so stupid

1 Like

I bet Dana got his wife tickets so she didn’t sue him

3 Likes

Fair play to the guy for owning it. Arman is still a mental retard for swinging at him

12 Likes

The little ginger virgin pushing Masvidal is worse - all so he can do a ‘story time’ afterwards. How does a 17 year old little cunt like that get floor seats for UFC 300?

1 Like

https://www.mmanews.com/news/fan-punched-by-arman-tsarukyan-ufc-300-responds-dana-white-sued

“I’d like to apologize to Arman for provoking him by flipping him off,” the fan said. "I was buzzing all day and the moment got to me. It was my first time attending a live UFC event and it was absolutely incredible. I’m glad the incident wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

“I do want to make clear that I didn’t pull him towards me, yell out offensive words or anything of that nature. I flipped him off, nothing else,” Ardon continued. “Congrats to Arman on a great performance and best of luck to him against whoever he fights for the title.”

3 Likes

Arman is a goatfucking cunt. He was gifted the W. I loved it when Rogan rebutted him in the postfight interview in the octagon… in my opinion the fan showed Budo, give him and his bros tickets Uncle Dana!

“It was probably because he nearly submitted you in the 1st and 3rd rounds…”- Joe Rogan

8 Likes

I was dying when Rogan said that shit to him

4 Likes

Did u see him going limp and prone unconscious when Charlie had the D’arce
Only to wake up 5 seconds later when Charles eases up

5 Likes

If he was wearing a goat costume, all the dahgis would have jumpped the cage and tried fucking his pooper…

3 Likes

Whenever I see a group of Dagis in the hot tub or posing for a picture holding each others legs (what’s the deal with that)

Anyway when I see the pic I just know how bad it would smell being in close proximity to them

2 Likes

Like bigfoots dick…

3 Likes

Anybody know why they touch each other in their pics,
@touch do u know, Ur username suggests you may know

3 Likes

bro hugs

2 Likes