32% on a poll believe Rampage took a dive

I don't thinking was a dive but I also don't think he tried very hard. 

The Immortal One -

4063 people have voted: 32% still saying it's a dive

1300 people

You're acting like the majority voted yes, calm down.

1 Like

perhaps he decided he had taken enough punishment to earn his check once that last punch landed on his temple

he is lucky his orbital isnt broken

Joshinho -
The Immortal One -

1300 people

These are the people who think Rampage took a dive. It is an extremely conroversial opinion. Even 20% would be an ALARMING percentage.

You watch every MMA fight expecting that it's a real fight. You never watch a fight expecting someone to take a dive, until you start seeing suspicious red flags, like we saw the other day.

1 Like

Update:

LIVE POLL

4812 VOTES

32% percent still say Page took a dive

That's 1540 people total so far.

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

I don't think it was a "dive". I think it was just Rampage being a fat fuck for this fight and the minute he felt a hard punch he decided he was gonna quit. But I wouldn't call that a dive.

These were my initial assessments. Rampage gave up when he quickly sensed he was outclassed and out of shape/too fat/too slow to mount any offense. I do think it was a work. 

1 Like

Label it whatever you want, when you go down and then shake your head like a scene from an action movie, folks are going to have their doubts.

If Anyone can find any other examples of an MMA fighter doing that after being knocked down, I would really like to see them.

1 Like
BigRay - Label it whatever you want, when you go down and then shake your head like a scene from an action movie, folks are going to have their doubts.

If Anyone can find any other examples of an MMA fighter doing that after being knocked down, I would really like to see them.

truth

1 Like
The Immortal One -
Joshinho -
The Immortal One -

1300 people

These are the people who think Rampage took a dive. It is an extremely conroversial opinion. Even 20% would be an ALARMING percentage.

You watch every MMA fight expecting that it's a real fight. You never watch a fight expecting someone to take a dive, until you start seeing suspicious red flags, like we saw the other day.

Do you think he didn't get hit?

he wasn't that hard?

you realize fedor has put many a champion out (alrlovski comes to mind)

if you think that was a fake punch ... well I hope you never get fake punched like that... cause you'd be real dead lol

2 Likes

If he took a dive, it was strictly out of respect for the GOAT

1 Like

Rampage got KTFO'd regardless if he actually believed he could win or not going into the fight.

It's not a stretch of the imagination by any means to think 32% of the people who frequent that site are as dumb as you.

2 Likes
BigRay - Label it whatever you want, when you go down and then shake your head like a scene from an action movie, folks are going to have their doubts.

Forrest did it in the Anderson fight.

1 Like

Let's clarify "dive".

I feel that Rampage didn't train and didn't really want to be in that fight. He wanted out.

I don't feel that Rampage got paid to lose the fight.

So which is it?

1 Like

So 68% could tell it was legit. Cool. 

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Haha, tries to talk up a fixed fight, posts a poll as proof, where  his point is not believed by two-thirds of respondents.

ScreenName22 -
The Immortal One -

1300 people

So 68% of the people still think you're a moron?

hey dumbass, do you realize how high 1/3 is for people who have a controversial view of the fight like this one?