38 year old fighters that made comebacks

Samoa -
SamVDW - I'm not very excited unless he gets into the UFC. His management will cherry pick weird match ups that have little or no relevance. Phone Post 3.0
Sylvia, Werdum, Arlovski, Silva and Rogers were all top 10 contenders and he fought them outside of the UFC and after Pride ceased to exist.

I wish he would stay retired. If he doesn't though, I hope he signs with the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
He fought them yes but his last 3 fights were against cans before he retired. Phone Post 3.0

PrestigeWorldwide - 
Samoa -
SamVDW - I'm not very excited unless he gets into the UFC. His management will cherry pick weird match ups that have little or no relevance. Phone Post 3.0
Sylvia, Werdum, Arlovski, Silva and Rogers were all top 10 contenders and he fought them outside of the UFC and after Pride ceased to exist.

I wish he would stay retired. If he doesn't though, I hope he signs with the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
He fought them yes but his last 3 fights were against cans before he retired. Phone Post 3.0

Ishii-olympic judoka, solid in mma. Absolutely not a can. Not a top fighter in mma but certainly not a can

Monson-again not a can

Rizzo-old but still pedro rizzo. not a can

In because I just turned 38 on Wednesday. Phone Post 3.0

big nog was 39 when he won the pride belt

:P

CRE - Mir is 36..so is arlovski. Hell even mitrione is 37
Werdum is 37! Phone Post 3.0

PrestigeWorldwide -
Samoa -

The point is that he didn't need to sign with the UFC to have relevant fights. Phone Post 3.0

Yoel Romero is 38, and Mark Hunt is 41. Phone Post 3.0