4-inch Smartphone Screens

What do you guys think of 4-inch Smartphone screens?

Most phones labelled "mini" are 4.3 inch now. There are some value phones out there that have 4 inch screens. Why do you think Apple went with a 4-inch screen?

Because of the WFA implications Phone Post

4 inch is optimal for a portable communication device. It fits properly in your hand and pockets. 5+ inch devices are too bulky for everyday use imo.

4" Is big enough to get the job done. I personally like the huge ones. Phone Post

iPhone with a large screen would be great. Stubborn bastards... Phone Post 3.0

From a WFA perspective I think they're OK.

Ultimately when you're in the WFA, you have to GTFO or you face the massive VD.

4" about the limit if you want to comfortably comfortably pocket the phone. I find the Galaxy S4 a bit too big for carrying around or for one hand typing.

JudoEd - 4" about the limit if you want to comfortably comfortably pocket the phone. I find the Galaxy S4 a bit too big for carrying around or for one hand typing.
My coworker has the s3 and I have the iPhone 5. Her screen is definitely larger and way easier/better to surf the net. Also, since the s3 is really thin, when I out it in my pocket, there really was no difference between that phone and the 5, from a carrying around perspective. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - iPhone with a large screen would be great. Stubborn bastards... Phone Post 3.0
It's called an iPad :) Phone Post 3.0

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
Malvert the Janitor - iPhone with a large screen would be great. Stubborn bastards... Phone Post 3.0
It's called an iPad :) Phone Post 3.0
You can make phone calls on an iPad? Radical! Didn't know that! Phone Post 3.0