4 Stars have emerged since Conor’s leg break; proving the ufc will be just fine without him

Saudi will probably pay double that in the next year or so to hold a big ppv there…

They are really trying to be the new home of fight scene, move over Vegas…

Tai Tuivasa would be able to do a short, with Saudi being a dry country unless he did it with a soft drink…

Define “blew up.” Does anyone even care about these guys?

Its relative I guess. They are cared about plenty within the MMA world and have the ability to sell tickets and PPVs to a decent enough level, and there are enough guys like that on the roster for the UFC to coast along fine. But like I said, there arent really any big international crossover 1million+ PPV seller mainstream type stars now who are also reliable full time members of the roster.

1 Like

Stars, not superstars. O’Malley isn’t even a star because he doesn’t have a country where he’s huge like the others do. He’s just typical champion level, known by fans of the sport and that’s it. I have no idea why anyone thought he was the next Conor. He has a badass style but no charisma and kind of a bitchy personality and look. Conor had the total package.