4 Stars have emerged since Conor’s leg break; proving the ufc will be just fine without him

3 of which were all on ufc 264 beneath him

The 4th being Alex Pereira. He’s a proven star already

This is why I continuously laugh at the casuals talking about McLegbreak. We don’t care about him and all his supposed return fight rumors. We just don’t care. There are so many better fighters for us to be talking about

2 Likes

And before some noob faggot casual comes in and posts “DDP isn’t a star you fuck” go and do your research first. He’s got a massive following with him in his home country

Is that like those people that always jump the gun on needing to label everyone a “GOAT” after just winning a title?

Always a rush to make people into what they aren’t. Even when they could likely get there someday, gotta have that immediate gratification!

Jimmy Fallon Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 Likes

Side note

Petr Yan is statistically the worst BW champion ever

OP do you remember then ufc had Jones fighting DC, or then we had Ronda? Conor? You fking goofball if you think any of your mentioned fighters are stars
Regionally well known persons
You are dreaming, take your meds kid

3 Likes

This thread had nothing to do with my King

1 Like

thread_hijack_in_progress_sign

AKA Jon faggot Anik

4129b3e0-5265-11ed-bfff-eba46a428222

1 Like

He needs to speak to Merab about where he got that hair transplant

The sugar guy is the only one that people will pay to see…

Not me

2 Likes

But they won’t.

We learned that from Aljo who openly said it and he’s the best source because his pay was based off that as champ.

1 Like

Conor and Jon Jones were both not fighting for years at the same time. UFC kept plugging along. The thought that UFC needs either of them to “survive” is just not real

Lol they had live footage from Africa when DDP last fought.

There were about 30 attendees, half of which had just found out about him the same day.

1 Like

Strickland, Aspinall, Islam, Gane, Jiri, Paddy etc only blew up fairly recently too.

I dont think there are any really big stars right now but they have enough mid level stars to maintain things okay.

Islam and Khamzat definitely both move the needle. Especially in terms of their worldwide following.

2 Likes

Abu Dhabi is huge business for the UFC and Islam is the promotions P4P #1 fighter and has more IG followers than just about everybody and Khamzat is right behind him.

Abu Dhabi pay UFC Fiddy million to host at least 1 ppv per year there