41 year old Holly Holm not stopping till the wheels turn off

According to Holly Holm she’s not stopping until the wheels fall off. Thoughts on Holly Holm taking on Yana Kunitskaya at 41 years old, has she decided to go too long?

If anyone can do it, it’s her. She fights the most boring, safe, point-fighting based style of just about any fighter you’ll ever see.

Because she has technical superiority over just about anyone, she’s still capable of beating (by way of boring ass decision) any up and comers she fights. The only people she’ll never beat are the top ranked/champs of the divisions.

She’s like an invasive species that kills off any young potential contenders but at the same time can’t break through and beat the champs.

Hasn’t finished a fight in over five years when she KO’d one of the worst roster fighters in the history of the UFC. She’s the prototype for the boring Albuquerque point style of fighting.

She’s been largely successful with it, so I don’t hate her for winning by the rules, but anytime I see her on a card I know I’m in for a 15/25 minute piss break.

20 Likes

1st post pretty much nailed it on the head. Got nothing to add.

3 Likes

She chose fighting over family, so what else is she gonna do?

10 Likes

I still like to watch her head kick Rhonda into Bolivian every once in a while. It was her only good fight and it was a doozy.

7 Likes

Awesome video of some random dude’s ass with about 3 seconds of visible holly!

3 Likes

I don’t ever want to see her fight again. She is the face of the death of the sport. She’s a living loophole in the scoring system. She’s unwatchable, and the UFC booking her and giving her main card spots is an indictment of how out of touch they are with the fans.

2 Likes

A woman can stay in prime fighting condition up until menopause. So as long as her cycle is regular, she can bang.

2 Likes

All I can hear in my head when someone mentions her is her swatting at the air throwing punches at least a foot away from her opponent yelling, “Heesh, heesh” while missing every single time. LOL

1 Like

Jesus Walt, how many cocks you got?

I wish Ronda never left her Judo game behind and destroyed this boring turd of a fighter

1 Like

Heard she got banged by more fighters than the heavy bag at Jackson’s

4 Likes

Fantastic body, all I care about with her

4 Likes

She’s likes the black boys. Gross.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Do you want to see bears be attracted to the octagon?

Yeah pretty much.

1 Like