5 Fighter Walkouts That Get Me Giddy

1. Yoshihiro Akiyama - Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli: "Time to Say Goodbye”

http://www.youtube.com/watch feature=player_embedded&v=HaDxk4XadC4

Providing you can overcome the thought of Will Ferrell and Adam McKay, this just might be the most beautiful song/walkout music of all time. If you were trying to figure out a walkout song, there is a good chance this would be the last one your list yet it works so perfectly well for Yoshihiro Akiyama effectively encapsulating the Japanese relaxed and respectful spirit of MMA.

4. Michael Bisping – Blur: “Song 2”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSbBvKaM6sk

Holy Bisping Vs Belfort! Whether you love Michael Bisping, hate Michael Bisping, sitting in the stands or sitting on the couch at home it’s pretty much impossible to not get caught up in the excitement as he enters the arena to “Song 2” by Blur. From the opening riff to the eventual trademark “Whohoo!” you’ll find your body making involuntary head bops and fist pumps, don’t fight it simply let yourself be overwhelmed by the excitement.

3. Jim Miller – Creedence Clearwater Revival: “Bad Moon Rising”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

Who else is there for Jim Miller, the blue collar cage fighter from New Jersey to make his entrance to but Creedence Clearwater Revival? As those opening chords of “Bad Moon Rising” start you can’t help but start smiling in anticipation for what will inevitably be an extraordinary display of all aspects of Mixed Martial Arts. Anyone remember that fight of the year less than two weeks ago?

2. Bj Penn - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole: “E ala E”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BqZPLNoaos

Bj Penn is one of the greatest lightweights of all time and undoubtedly a future hall of famer, when you hear the soulful sounds of Israel Kamakawiwo'ole and that soft acoustic strumming, you find yourself captivated in the intensity and Hawaiian spirit as he makes that familiar stroll to the octagon.

1. Anderson Silva – DMX “Ain’t No Sunshine”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfCEpLtwH-0

My father often tells me stories of himself as a young adult sitting at the TV waiting in anticipation for a Mike Tyson execution, he explained to me the process of Mike’s walk to the ring and the utter intensity and determination he carried with him. Mike Tyson is a combat sports icon and I believe one day I will be telling my own kids stories of Anderson Silva, carrying that very similar nostalgia in respect to the greatest mixed martial artist of our time. “It's dark and hell is hot Ain't no sunshine when it's on” As Anderson Silva steps into the cage, you truly know you’re in for something historic and magical.

By Ben Byrnes
    @bennybyrnes

If anyone else has any entrance songs of fighters they would like to share, I would love to hear it!

I don`t even like country music,but Matt Hughes & this song instantly charges my batteries when he is walking out.

crowbar -

I don`t even like country music,but Matt Hughes & this song instantly charges my batteries when he is walking out.

Agreed. Phone Post

When chuck use to come out to dmx- intro and american head charge- loyalty.

Chuck's DMX Into entrance always made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Especially when he had that look in his eyes

I personally like Dan Hardy's "England Belongs to Me" the most nowadays, but back in the day, Wanderlei coming out to "Sandstorm", specially in the Pride days with the over-the-top production and fireworks, that shit got me pumped.

Rampage - Pride theme
Forrest Griffin - I'm shipping up to Boston
Bonner - Eminence Front
Rashad - survival of the fittest (mobb deep)
Cain - Los mandados

And OP you're making me feel old if you are too young to remember mike Tyson walkouts!! Phone Post

Genki = FUCKING ROCK SHOW

Fedor pride 33
Jeff monson imagine Phone Post

Was really let down when Boetch quit using Anvil of Crom

BJ Penn was always the most iconic and memorable to me.

Henderson when he comes out to Lunatic Fringe

When BJ came out to Hawaii 78/E Ala E --> Crazy by Gnarls Barkley

Henderson Lunatic Fringe

wiggum - When BJ came out to Hawaii 78/E Ala E --> Crazy by Gnarls Barkley

Henderson Lunatic Fringe

Hendo Lunatic Fringe is awesome, but for some reason I felt it 10x more when Randy came out to it at UFC 129, even while %110 rooting for Lyoto

Cro Cop's "Wild Boys" seemed wildly appropriate.

Baka Survivor:  Aoki.  LOVE seeing this walking into Saitama Super Arena

Couture-"Stranglehold"

Hendo-"Lunatic Fringe"

Bisping-"Song 2"

Ortiz-"Break Stuff"

Lesnar-"Enter Sandman"

Brock Lesnar's entrances had big fight feel that NO ONE else has or has had.

His gaze, the walk, the lights and music coupled with a pop from the crowd louder than nearly any I've heard.

I don't think Anderson Silva has ever made his way to the cage and had it felt like such an event as when Lesnar stormed out at 121 bearded and shoving security with the song and crowd in full voice.

The difference, of course, is Anderson certainly fares better in the cage and is immeasurably more dominant.

Just on entrances alone, Lesnar makes you feel like something special is happening right now.

Which is more than your average guy walking out to the average "Run This Town" sort of deal. Phone Post

Brock's entrances always got me pumped cuz you know some shit was about to go down

Also love Frankie Edgar's "KIck in the Door"

" Hendo Lunatic Fringe is awesome, but for some reason I felt it 10x more when Randy came out to it at UFC 129, even while %110 rooting for Lyoto"

I actually agree. There was something really special about that. Old school wrestling. He had a hoody on and was just rocking it