5 Fighter Walkouts That Get Me Giddy

Hominicks walkout to I'm Coming Home when he fought Aldo in Toronto in front of 55,000 was one of the coolest intros ever. The song has been overused and overplayed but it was never more perfect and fitting for him in that fight in that moment. Phone Post

Dana Stern - Hominicks walkout to I'm Coming Home when he fought Aldo in Toronto in front of 55,000 was one of the coolest intros ever. The song has been overused and overplayed but it was never more perfect and fitting for him in that fight in that moment. Phone Post

Yes he was the first one to use it and in front of 55,000 Canadians it was perfect. Agreed its completely overplayed now though. Phone Post

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Also love Frankie Edgar's "KIck in the Door"

Your reign on the top was short like leprechaun's Phone Post

MattyJ - 

I'm sure someone can fill in the details but the song Franklin came into for the Anderson rematch, I remember everyone going nuts as it was his backyard and I think the song was something to do with the Bengals? Awesome anyway.

Tito UFC 40 break stuff best entrance ever . Phone Post

Franklin usually comes out to "For Those About To Rock"  AC/DC

Frank Mir when he walked out to Kanye West's Amazing

Kyle Noke - coming in to Land down under in Oz nearly blew the doors off the joint

Tito's "break stuff" entrance used to be good

Perosh coming in to Kickstart my heart was good.

But, Sudo owns all.

Paulo Thaigo coming out to the track from tropa de elite. Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tyc3Zjp25g&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post

bennybyrnes -
Dana Stern - Hominicks walkout to I'm Coming Home when he fought Aldo in Toronto in front of 55,000 was one of the coolest intros ever. The song has been overused and overplayed but it was never more perfect and fitting for him in that fight in that moment. Phone Post

Yes he was the first one to use it and in front of 55,000 Canadians it was perfect. Agreed its completely overplayed now though. Phone Post

I was there and got some goosebumps when aldo came out to run this town lol. Phone Post

BJ Penn has always had the best walkout IMO Phone Post

vitor3000 -
bennybyrnes -

I was there and got some goosebumps when aldo came out to run this town lol. Phone Post

I can imagine, that would have been amazing. Phone Post

Wanderlei Silva
Bj Penn
Brock Lesnar
CroCop
Matt Hughes
Sexyama

ALL OTHER LISTS ARE INVALID

this thread just shows how important the intros and walkouts are to a fight and a fighter. the music and the lyrics can often capture the moment in a way that the commentators just can't muster. walkouts shouldn't be shortened or cut off imho. it just takes away from the events.

roy nelson to "im fat"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SibwgFyehNM

Fedors Jim Jams - this thread just shows how important the intros and walkouts are to a fight and a fighter. the music and the lyrics can often capture the moment in a way that the commentators just can't muster. walkouts shouldn't be shortened or cut off imho. it just takes away from the events.

roy nelson to "im fat"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SibwgFyehNM

Well said, I completely agree. Phone Post

Bisping coming out to Song 2 at his first UFC event in England event is still the hypest entrance for me.

The crowd was fucking RABID. I can't imagine a more perfect combination of song and moment - it all melded perfectly.

Chagrin - Bisping coming out to Song 2 at his first UFC event in England event is still the hypest entrance for me.

The crowd was fucking RABID. I can't imagine a more perfect combination of song and moment - it all melded perfectly.

Can't wait to see him walk out like that in Brazil. Phone Post

Some less mentioned for me are Vitor's, especially the Jones and Rumble fights, crowd behind him and he seems so pumped.

I also loved Alves' against GSP I think. Phone Post

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 

Also wanted to mention Randy's entrance when he came out of retirement to fight Sylvia. I remember he came out to ''Back in Black" by AC/DC and as he got closer to the cage you just see the smile on Randy's face get bigger and bigger; you could just tell he missed being in the cage and having everyone cheer him on.

Also, any of Sakuraba's entrances with his crazy masks were really cool and unique; you always wondered what he was gonna come out with.

I thought that was Back in the Saddle for Randy or was that when he fought Brock?

KingD87 - 

Some less mentioned for me are Vitor's, especially the Jones and Rumble fights, crowd behind him and he seems so pumped.

I also loved Alves' against GSP I think. Phone Post

Vitor's early UFC walkout music was pretty exciting as well.  I don't remember which fight but the one where theres a guy basically yelling Vitor Belfort, over a pretty rough tack. I think Blatnick called it spooky.