5 Fighters you always tune in to watch

New or old, Not a list of the best 5, but of who you got excited to see. Guys (or gals if you are gay) that make fighting fun to watch… in no particular order

Justin Gaethje
Brock Chestnard
Wanderlei Silva
Robby Lawler
Tom Aspinall

To many to pick just 5 but I tried to mix it up.

Ok, Honda Housey was kind of exciting for a bit too, I guess. Now im gay.

Conor
Ronda
Sage
Jones
Anderson

Sage? Interesting and good choice.

1 Like

Current

Oliveira
Jiri
Pereira
Yan
Barboza

Pereira is an exciting one, want to see him fight a dominant wrestler.

1 Like

Justin Gaetchje - fireworks
Micheal Chandler - chaos
Conor Mcgreagor - biggest name in the game
Jon Jones - Legacy
Sean O’Malley - superstar

I remember when I stopped caring when Anderson Silva was fighting. Man that was sad.

Honourable mention to GSP. If he wasn’t retired he would be on the list. Legacy.

2 Likes

There’s way more than 5 lol

So instead I’ll list 5 fighters who I don’t consider myself a big fan of, but I refuse/refused to miss any of their fights

Gaethje
Poirier
Volkanovski
Tony Ferguson (during his win streak)
GSP

Justin and Dustin are obvious. They’ve never been in a boring fight before. I’m not a big fan of either’s but I always tune in for their fights

As a Holloway stan, I can never truly be a Volk fan but I respect the Hell out of him. I watched his entire ufc career basically

T Ferg. Was never a fan of his. I always thought he was obnoxious and annoying. But I never missed a fight of his

GSP. Mr. Decision. Mr. Blanket. Mr. Play It Safe. Couldn’t stand him when he was around. But now I miss what I had. Never missed a fight of his when he was on top

1 Like

Hunt, Overeem, Lesnar, Mir, DC

1 Like

Tom Aspinall
Max Holloway
Conor McGregor
GSP
Robbie Lawler

Also Randy Couture and Matt Hughes

Mousasi
Rampage
Fedor
Gomi
Kid Yamamoto

Alistair Overeem
Dustin Poirer
Charles Oliveira
Lyoto Machida
Georges St. Pierre

I like this take on the response… You dont have to be a fan of one of your top 5, you could actually be watching a top 5 pick hoping to see him/her lose… You are still tuning in.

And yes, so many more than 5 but I didnt want to do a top 20, lol.

1 Like

@ HomeRun916>>> This guy like HW’s

1 Like

I wish now I would have followed Nick Diaz Army’s take and made the thread… 5 Fighters you are not a big fan of but always tune in to watch, haha.

Dave Chappelle Dylan GIF

2 Likes

Plead The Fifth R Kelly GIF

2 Likes

Bisping. Him vs chael should have been way bigger but it was a short notice damp squib and they like each other. It deserved a build up of bullshitting.

Justin

Dustin

Song yaadong

Korean zombie

1 Like

Max Holloway. 50 times the fighter that BJ penn was. The Islanders need to embrace this man as patron saint.

2 Likes