5 Free Oma Plata Techniques

I'd like to share with you my 100% Ultimate Oma Plata System!

I used these moves in the 2011 Mundial Brown Belt Quarter Finals to Submit the UFC's Ben Henderson. One sweep I show allows you to rack up sweep points over and over! great for competition. 

Enjoy!

http://omaplatasecrets.com/

Just caught in a Spamoplata.

ttt! It's not spam!

You forgot to use "secrets" in your thread title.

Free Omo Plata Secrets would have literally thousands of people signing up for the "amazing" knowledge -- or is it nalege. Not sure.

Great videos, but um, the word is misspelled all over your site. Omoplata, not omaplata.

Def check it out later. Thanks Phone Post

I signed up but didn't get any omoplata techniques. There was a partial video on the sign-up page, but nothing else.

put in a name. put in an email. you get to a page with 5 videos. use downloadhelper on firefox and save them. this isn't rocket science.

SleepBomb -  put in a name. put in an email. you get to a page with 5 videos. use downloadhelper on firefox and save them. this isn't rocket science.

Found it. It went to my spam folder for some reason.

Thanks for all your help. :)

Ryan, Sir. I am so happy  you liked the techniques. I specalize in the omoplata and it is, in my humble opinion, a position that offers a lot of control with several sweeps and submissions. My Instructor, Rubens Cobrinha, taught me some back takes and tricky subs that I'll share soon. Give me some feedback if you care. Positive or negative.

p.s.- I cant believe I spelled it wrong! oops!

I got a link to a page with the sit up sweep. Where is the link to the omoplata page? Thanks.

pitbull0555@gmail.com

Still haven't gotten any of the omoplata videos. I got links to a few other techniques though.

Jordon, good stuff man. I like it.