700K plus a PPV Cut for Lombard....

And 1-2 in the UFC. Buyers remorse Dana? Phone Post

I thought it was 300k a fight + PPV Points + a signing bonus? If he made a million from that cup of coffee in the UFC then Dana might sue him for a partial refund.

Because this is a ppv.

Cut him he will go back to Bellator crush their MW's and make exciting fights and bring more viewers to Spike... Or Dana can just pay him hmmmm Phone Post

The PPV points are why his ass is on Fuel. Phone Post

goocher - Because this is a ppv.

Did I say it was? This is the reason he's on free tv, he's not worth putting on Ppv and getting 6 figures plus his 400K base pay. Phone Post

At least he came to fight and not dry hump like okami did

He beat boetsch hands down. 2-1 in the UFC IMO Phone Post

http://www.cagepotato.com/the-ufc-allegedly-spent-700000-on-hector-lombards-awful-debut/

Oh yeah, Dana Mad Bro

Expensive.

NO not Yet,

Leben vs. Lombard PLEASE!!!!

Aren't you glad they are paying that though?People wanted Hector in the UFC, Zuffa paid what they had to pay to get Hector in the UFC. He's still one of the best MW's in the world.

Lombard vs. Silva/Stanbury loser to open a FOX card. Never put him in with a guy 6 inches taller again and you have a contender in a year again. Phone Post

Don_Dada - Aren't you glad they are paying that though?People wanted Hector in the UFC, Zuffa paid what they had to pay to get Hector in the UFC. He's still one of the best MW's in the world.

No. They overpaid for him because they wanted to show they had a bigger dick than Bellator. I bet Bjorn is laughing tonight once again. Phone Post

MyUnclesCreepy - 

At least he came to fight and not dry hump like okami did

Lol. Yeah if you ain't winging punches you aren't fighting

DSCH -
MyUnclesCreepy -  At least he came to fight and not dry hump like okami did

Nope because dry humping is the ultimate way to "fight" lol

Dumbass Phone Post

He got a 400k signing bonus, he gets 300k a fight and PPV points but his last two were on free cards.

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Don_Dada - Aren't you glad they are paying that though?People wanted Hector in the UFC, Zuffa paid what they had to pay to get Hector in the UFC. He's still one of the best MW's in the world.

No. They overpaid for him because they wanted to show they had a bigger dick than Bellator. I bet Bjorn is laughing tonight once again. Phone Post

It's your opinion that he is overpaid, perhaps it's the others that are underpaid. Guess i just like seeing top fighters getting paid well. If Dana's really having buyers remorse they could simply cut him tonight if they wanted. Doesn't get them there money back, but they could at least say they proved a point or two.

MyUnclesCreepy - 
DSCH -
MyUnclesCreepy -  At least he came to fight and not dry hump like okami did

Nope because dry humping is the ultimate way to "fight" lol

Dumbass Phone Post

World Class Judo...winging punches...AND getting "dry-humped" is definitely the way to go.

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Why would he be laughing? He claimed Lombard was the best MW in the world, he was also their champ.

Wouldnt be laughing since you can look at this like how much stronger the UFC is than Bellator and how bad his MW div looks compared to the UFC that their best cant hang with the UFCs decent MW, not even the very best.