75 million each for Pac and May to fight!?

Is Bob Arum entertaining offers? Of course he is. This isn't the first time (remember the letter he received last year from Abu Dhabi offering him "gazillions" and the call he got from a party in Qatar) and it won't be the last, but the fact remains that listening to offers of $150 million does not constitute negotiations and certainly doesn't mean that a deal is "almost done". Believe me, I hope I'm wrong; I really do, because if I am, that means there's a good chance that we really will be seeing Mayweather vs. Pacquiao in May. Unfortunately, from everything that I've seen and heard, it's far more likely that Manny Pacquiao's next fight will be against Juan Manuel Marquez on June 9, 2012 at Cowboys Stadium. But hey, assuming that someone gets word of this article to Pacquiao, at least he now knows that since April, there's been an offer of $75 million that, up until now, Bob Arum has chosen to ignore. Check out my full interview with Harris, conducted in June, below:

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->

<!--[endif]-->
http://fighthype.com/pages/content11293.html?PHPSESSID=971739ccd11077003b7cdcfcbdb245d7

same link lol

What I don't understand how the hell can you offer 150 million front end and feel confident to get profit on the back end? H O W? Investors worldwide? that is some serious pull

Barry_BondsMVP - same link lol

Sorry , you posted this Barry?

Slipperypescado - 
Barry_BondsMVP - same link lol

Sorry , you posted this Barry?

no I did lol...I figured it was another link, and posted the same one right after you did..

Fuck bob arum, what a cunt Phone Post

disbeliever - People making 75 million to do shit kids do on a play ground is insane lol I mean, good for them, but wow.

Would I pay them 75 mil each? No. But it's awesome that someone will. Also, they do it a tad better than the kids on the playground Phone Post

Brigham -  Fuck bob arum, what a cunt Phone Post

Bob needs to let TR handle Biz .. they have great people in TR. BOB is just out of his GREEDY mind..   

75 million =

Arum 40mil
Pacman 15mil
Concz 10 mil
Roach/Ariza 5 mil split

Bouboy and the flips.. 5 mil

Fuck the Arum system.

Slipperypescado - What I don't understand how the hell can you offer 150 million front end and feel confident to get profit on the back end? H O W? Investors worldwide? that is some serious pull

these investors have different back end schemes than the usual.  Being the host of arguably the biggest money fight in the world comes with all sorts of ways to monetize.

hellride - 75 million =

Arum 40mil
Pacman 15mil
Concz 10 mil
Roach/Ariza 5 mil split

Bouboy and the flips.. 5 mil

Fuck the Arum system.

lol true

LOL @ Bouboy

For that kinda money i would fight all UFC champs, manny p and money may.
At the same time and be laughing all the way to the bank, while they kick the living shit out off me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really dont care if i needed a year in rehab just to walk again Phone Post