8 of the Richest MMA Fighters in the World in 2024

1 Like

• McGregor was the first fighter to hold UFC championships in two weight classes simultaneously, while Lesnar made inroads in wrestling, MMA and American football – but faces an uncertain future
  • Nurmagomedov’s undefeated record saw him inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame, while Olympic medallist Rousey kicked down doors in MMA, becoming the first woman to sign a UFC deal

8 of the richest MMA fighters in the world in 2024 – net worths, ranked: from history-making Conor McGregor and Ronda Rousey, to undefeated Khabib Nurmagomedov and scandal-rocked Brock Lesnar

They get paid a lot of money to kick, punch and beat each other into submission. The business of mixed martial arts can be highly lucrative if you have the skills and dedication to lay your body on the line in the octagon. As the mixed martial arts (MMA) scene continues to grow in popularity, fighters gain legions of fans.

Here’s a look at some of the richest MMA stars of all time, per Celebrity Net Worth.

That picture of Ronda is with body paint,so those are her real titties that are sharp.

1 Like

Khabib being 2nd with an estimated worth of 40 million is laughable. Most of his worth is not disclosed. He is showered in gold by rich Muslims and was worth over twice that amount in 2020.

Haha. I saw that and my first comment was about body paint. Great picture. Makes me almost forget about her shit personality.

2 Likes

Khabib Nurmagomedov is another incredibly successful MMA fighter. He is the former UFC lightweight champion and he retired undefeated with a record of 29-0. Nurmagomedov is known for his dominant wrestling style and his undefeated record. He has also earned a significant amount of money from his fighting career, as well as from endorsements and other business ventures.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

insane either way