9/20 Indiana fights..who is going??

altright, who is going to the fights in hammond/indiana on sept 20??is anyone on here fighting in that event??if so, against who??i have a buddy that is fighting and i think i wil be going......never been to the hammond civic center, is it a small place, fancy or a little ghetto palace??can one see the fights just fine from the balcony??

Bry Bry - altright, who is going to the fights in hammond/indiana on sept 20??is anyone on here fighting in that event??if so, against who??i have a buddy that is fighting and i think i wil be going......never been to the hammond civic center, is it a small place, fancy or a little ghetto palace??can one see the fights just fine from the balcony??

Its a large place hold 4,000 i think. and ill be there..:)

TOTAL FIGHT CHALLENGE!

ttt

Bry Bry - altright, who is going to the fights in hammond/indiana on sept 20??is anyone on here fighting in that event??if so, against who??i have a buddy that is fighting and i think i wil be going......never been to the hammond civic center, is it a small place, fancy or a little ghetto palace??can one see the fights just fine from the balcony??

GREAT place to watch MMA fight, all the seat in the HOUSE are GREAT!

I was taking pictures ringside at 2 of the events, great times!

Great place, great promoter! I fought my first fight their back in June. Awesome view from all angles. Semper Fight will be there with Marcos Estrada. Hopefully his opponet shows up this time. It will be a great night, with a great card. You don't want to miss it!

See U there.

yep, definitely going...

Really nice big place. The tfc always has great fights in there. Great promoter. Will be some great fighters in the cage on Sept 20

One of the best local events for fighters to fight in.

ttt for Joe

ttt for the Total Fight Challenge on Sept 20 in Hammond Indiana

ttt for a great fight card!!!

You can see the fights fine from the balcony, just make sure you get there early so you can sit in the front section of it.

I may be going.

Great place to watch fights.

Some really good fighters fought there.

ttt

TTT for the Hammond Civic Center

question, are these pro or amateur fights??

I think both...