9 Kickboxing Heavy Bag Combos Beginner to Advanced

Hey there!

Here's my latest video. 9 Kickboxing combinations on the heavy bag. Hope it helps your training!

I take three beginner combinations that anyone can learn, then build into intermediate, and advanced combos.

Sub. Thanks for sharing lee !

Sub. 

Nice

Nice video.  It's cool to see some spinning techniques mixed in.  Personally, thought some of the later combos seemed a little long though, but that is just my opinion.  Almost like it would make more sense to treat them like 2 separate combos that are being strung together like the way boxers do it when they are reestablishing their foot work, timing, and angles in between.

Thanks all

Aye Mayweedz, these are just drills for skill. In a fight you'd just pull out part of the movement you need, it's super unlikely to land it all, but still beneficial to train it. The longest unanswered solid combo I've landed in a fight was 6 shots.

that won't work on me

What's your BB in Lee? Just curious what your background is in the deadly arts. Love your vids btw

lucas, I'd do all the combos IN ORDER!!! ;D

Dan, cheers mate! Freestyle Karate is what I'm graded in. I'll train anything with the right people though!

ttt

Lucas Maximus -

that won't work on me

Legend.

ttt

One last ttt from me :D Get one of these in your Sunday bag blast!

For later

good stuff

Very cool vid thx.Btw doesn't the belt bother you swinging around the crotch/thighs when you're kicking? Serious question

Sub

TiagoSousa - Very cool vid thx.Btw doesn't the belt bother you swinging around the crotch/thighs when you're kicking? Serious question

Cheers mate. I hardly notice my belt is there when I'm training, I like that it's long, when I got my 1st dan at 16 I didn't want to wait an extra week for one that would fit!

In

In.