A drunken McGregor announces Chandler as his next opponent

The guy that has ducked since day one and come up with every reason not to fight while constantly changing goal posts so he could scare off Chandler while every single time he tries that Chandler says “sure. I’m still here” and you think Chandler is the embarrassing one?

Your brain is off. I guess in your life it’s acceptable to make promises and deals and then flake and laugh it off while the person demanding you honour your word is “embarrassing”?

I also guarantee that the second Chandler says “fuck that” you and conman both will rant about how scared he is and how he ran and refused to fight. That is a lock I’d bet on.

5 Likes

Based on recent few years of lifestyle alone, I think Chandler beats him whatever weight they fight at.

11 Likes

This is clearly him trolling.

2 Likes

mcgregor knows he has gained a lot of weight but still want so fight 155ers.McGregor probly 195

Hes got that tito head now

1 Like

He will fight him at light heavyweight if that’s what it takes. He will do anything for that red panty night and to entertain people, He’s earned and waited to long for this not to happen.

1 Like

The notorious one everybody

1 Like

Drunk and coked tf out

4 Likes

He’s no longer even embarrassing, he’s just completely insignificant

3 Likes

he must have negotiated a testing amnesty for NYE

And he’s working on his Artie Lange nose.

4 Likes

I channeled my inner bobs for that one.

5 Likes

I don’t see the fight happening, but connor will keep doing this to stay relevant and keep his name out there in the news. Smart move tbh.

1 Like

Seems better than when he is screaming in interviews at events

In this video looking a little like Mickey Rourke circa The Pope of Greenwich Village

1 Like

185 Conor no can defend.
No can Defend leg kicks.

4 Likes

Kahnur is a fag

2 Likes

He announced that he doesn’t intend to fight until Summer time. I guess he’s finally dumping the “I intend to fight three times next year” nonsense.

1 Like

Chandler must go for a payday, a real fight, he isn’t getting younger, conman just benching him forever.

Chandler has not fought since Nov. 2022

Conroid McDrunk has not fought since July of 2021

They’re both coming off losses to Dustin Poirier. Dustin is probably sitting back this past year laughing at his two sons play fighting one another

Episode 2 Lol GIF by UFC

1 Like

Chandler wins at any weight. The only chance Conor has is a knockout in the first couple mins. Chandler is full of cardio and pressure. Conor doesn’t have the heart to deal with that.

2 Likes