A drunken McGregor announces Chandler as his next opponent

https://x.com/thenotoriousmma/status/1741511352047337929?s=46&t=NOZ-6e-FuZ7zKGFAqkWDGA

At middleweight?

Quote I Am Serious GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

3 Likes

No way chandler signs to fight at 185

1 Like

drunk and fucking around weird-face Conor is quite entertaining

1 Like

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

8 Likes

Chandler wants this fight soooo bad…I can’t rule out him saying no.

It’s Dana who should be saying no.

5 Likes

Yea your right, chandler would probably sign even if it was a no weight cut/open weight fight

1 Like

The fight won’t be at 185. He’s just messing with Chandler. Even then, he would take the fight. A bloated 185 Conor would gas in 2 minutes.

Also lol at announcing a fight 7 months away. Don’t see it panning out

4 Likes

1 Like

He has no intention of fighting lol. Look at him. HGH ass head. Still drinking. Conbum McConman is a joke. Can’t take anything he says seriously at all

10 Likes

That money really changed him

4 Likes

Look at the top 5 LWs and top 5 WWs. Or apparently now the top 5 MWs

Other than Michael low IQ Chandler he doesn’t beat a single one of these fighters

3 Likes

Lol someone should insert Khabib peaking in from the window

2 Likes

Sooooooooooo ufc 300 is gonna suck huh

299 is gonna shit all over 300

Of course Chandler wants it. Wouldn’t you?

Forget about money people talk about, Conman could sell negative PPVs and Chandler would still love it.

Conman is an annoyingly spoiled and bratty child. Chandler has an opportunity to hit him in the face for money without resorting to some Phoney Montana criminal bullshit.

You don’t pass up that chance willingly. Conman needs to face the music for once.

1 Like

If the fight actually happens at 185, which i doubt, i doubt even more so that he plans to compete for the belt there. He has no chance.

1 Like

Yes. I wasn’t criticizing him by pointing out how much he wants this fight.

1 Like

Dude is so embarrassing

That’s the vibe I got (no criticism).

Most try to criticize Chandler in this for some reason, as if it’s better to be a full of shit chicken talker.

I did not think you were criticizing him here!

1 Like

world of warcraft legion GIF

1 Like