A. Johnson misses weight by 12 lbs. for UFC 142

unbelievable. how can it even be possible that a guy who fought at 170 his whole career can't make weight for a bout 15 lbs. higher?

It seems that instead of weighing around the same that he does for a welterweight fight and cutting to 185 from there, Johnson put on more size and tried to make an equally big cut as he does for 170. If they made him fight at heavyweight, he'd probably do the same thing and have trouble making 265.

DoubleWhopperCombo - AJ will overcome this minor obstacle and KO Belfort in brutal fashion. 1st round.

Either way, Vitor gets 20% of his winnings hahaha

Rumble: Fuckit! Let go to Hometown Buffet.

Proteus The Invincible - It seems that instead of weighing around the same that he does for a welterweight fight and cutting to 185 from there, Johnson put on more size and tried to make an equally big cut as he does for 170. If they made him fight at heavyweight, he'd probably do the same thing and have trouble making 265.

This.

How in the HOLY HELL did he make 170 several times but MISS 185!?!

Proteus The Invincible - It seems that instead of weighing around the same that he does for a welterweight fight and cutting to 185 from there, Johnson put on more size and tried to make an equally big cut as he does for 170. If they made him fight at heavyweight, he'd probably do the same thing and have trouble making 265.

Exactly, pics of rumble in training camp, he looked huge (more then usual) Phone Post

the bout shouldn't happen. vitor looked a bit drawn out. he shouldn't fight, but a hometown gig is probably hard to pass up

WOW....all I can say.

AJ in rio 13/01/2012

King Mo called it yesterday 

King Mo 

@ 

Palhares by sub..AJ vs Vitor will be a NC...I see sumthin weird happenin....ull see.....mendes/Aldo...idk yet

ShaqNoob - Is this real life?

blue please?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/068/davidafterdentist.png

I've never particularly cared too much about a fighter missing weight in the past, but this really pisses me off.

AJ, you're a professional fighter, fucking act like it and make the weight or fight at a more natural weight class.

When you are off that far on weight it is time to rethink what weight class you need to be in.

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -  Imo Vitor has always been over-rated.

What's that have to do with anything? Phone Post

This is a joke. I have money on AJ, but now I'm happy to lose it and see him get smashed. I'm a massive Vitor fan, I just fancied AJ to outmuscle him, or land clean and lay him out, and by the sounds of it, that will probably happen now. An AJ rnd 1 KO wouldn't surprise me. Hope i am BANG wrong though. He deserve's a hiding. Unprofessional, disrespectful, almost cowardly, for a PRO to miss weight by almost a stone, for us UK'ers, 12 pounds for the rest.. Fingers crossed for the Vitor-Wanderlei Blitz.

12 fucking pounds. Fuck me. Maybe he'll blame a dietary supplement that was designed to help him cut weight?

I actually started liking Rumble after seeing the countdown show but this pisses me off. He's talking about taking over the 185 lb division in the show but he cant even make the weight by a landslide.

Its one thing if it was a pound (thatd still be bad) but 12 pounds? Win or lose he needs to be cut.

AJ needs to be put to 205 with some beasts. Phone Post

I wanna hear his side of the story... he looked lean at 197.. did he even attempt to cut weight?