A. Johnson misses weight by 12 lbs. for UFC 142

Mark Hardy's twitter;

:)

Completely disrespectful, and disgraceful.

I hope Vitor KO's him, or GnP him to 205. Where he should be.

Massive props to Vitor for being willing to fight a LHW. Phone Post

Proteus The Invincible - It seems that instead of weighing around the same that he does for a welterweight fight and cutting to 185 from there, Johnson put on more size and tried to make an equally big cut as he does for 170. If they made him fight at heavyweight, he'd probably do the same thing and have trouble making 265.

And there's the answer. He was having a problem cutting the dozens of pounds he needed to make WW, so the smart way to move to MW would be to keep his actual weight about what it was and just cut 15 pounds less. Instead, he packed on what looked to be at least 20 pounds of muscle and, as a result, probably had to cut even MORE for this fight than any of his WW fights. Crazy.

AJ is supposed to be a professional and half of his job is to make weight.

Props to Brennaman for fighting a light-heavy. Doesn't look so bad now. Phone Post

this guy misses weight by 6 and 7 pounds at 170, moves up 15 (!!!) pounds and misses the middleweight limit by 12?? this is madness.

questions: what happens if Rumble goes above 205? and when will they weigh him?

I can't wait to hear his explanation for this shit Phone Post

They should make him fight Paul Harris.

Wow that's fucked up.

TheNotoriousWMB -  Props to Brennaman for fighting a light-heavy. Doesn't look so bad now. Phone Post

yeah no shit, right?

lol at ufc posting this on twitter. "hes fought bigger"  http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-12-belfort-ferrozzo

mind = blown

Dana says "The stipulation is, Vitor does not want him to weigh more than 205 pounds by tomorrow at like 2 o'clock in the afternoon," White said. "So we'll see how this thing plays out. He'll weigh in today (Friday) and have to weigh in tomorrow."

(to answer my question)

spliff -  I wanna hear his side of the story... he looked lean at 197.. did he even attempt to cut weight?

Thats's what I thought when I saw him. He looks in the best shape I've seen him.

I think they tried doing a dirty one over vitor by having a huge size advantage over him and then implementing a wrestling heavy gameplan.

Vitor out smarted him and his coaches by making sure he turns up no more than 205, but it depends what time AJ will be weighed

It's unbelievable how scared this guy is to fight someone his own size.

So tired of guys talking about wanting to fight the best, yet they are too afraid to fight guys their same size. I could probably beat alot of people too if I cut 50-60lbs below my actual weight. It is like a high school guy going after a 3rd grader.

That's just ridiculous.

Somebody get Nick Diaz on a plane ASAP. Phone Post

I hope this fight happens, but I don't know with the 205 restriction.