A little self promotion for a good cause.

My promotion the "Nemesis Fighting Alliance" is throwing a show Oct 19th in Farmington, Mo. $5 of every ticket goes straight to the "Shop with a Cop" program in our area. Basically the program gets a couple hundred kids that don't have much and throughout the year they raise money for these kids. In December the area Police force brings these kids to Walmart and let's them do some Christmas shopping.

We tend to do a charity of some sort at every one of our events. On top of that we also offer the cheapest ticket prices so most families can afford to come to the show without breaking the bank. We pride ourselves with the best production and one of the biggest consistent crowds in Missouri for our fighters to showcase their skills.

With all the bologna that sometimes surrounds our sport I figured I would throw this out there, figured a lot of you guys would respect what we are trying to do. It's a great feeling using what we love to bring some happiness to people who truly need it. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post

ttt

ttt

Ttt Phone Post