MMA Underground Forums

A Master of 56 Martial Arts....

http://www.usadojo.com/biographies/gilbert-pauciullo.htm

Prof. Gilberto Pauciullo, is a 9th degree black belt (pai tsu shang men rem) and President of the European Chinese Kung Fu Federation.

The Master Gilberto Pauciullo was born in Locana, Canavese (Torino). He began to practice martial arts in Genova by the sport town center on Cagliari Street.

In the sixties he practiced judo and ju jiutsu with the Master Campailla Airo and entered the F.I.A.P. In the 1963 he began to practice Chinese Kempo with Master Tuang.

In the 1970's he achieved a 4th degree black belt and the Chinese masters invited him in Macao where he improved his technique.

In the 1972 he won the 1st dan in judo and he helped popularize kendo. Under the leadership of the Master Alexander Hiroshi Kimura he founded the Italian Federation of Kendo.

In 1974 the Rav Tany Goom school of Muai­Thai­Boxing invited him to take part in an open free­style tournament; he won this tournament also because of his Asian experiences. in 1975 he was invited to the Unites States for several stages.

In the 1976 he went to Kioto, Osaka E Okinawa.

In the 1982 he took part in the 1st world Kung Fu and Free­Style Championship. In the same year he achieved his 8th degree black belt in Kung Fu from the I.C.M.A.F. And European Federation. At the end of 1982 he became A member of the Seibukan Academy of Tokio, where after the test, he won his 1st dan in Goju of Okinawa by the Master Masafumi Suzuki. In that moment he had the great honor of obtaining the signature of the Master Sazakawa (10th dan) on his diploma.

In the 1983 the Seibukan Academy gave him his 8th degree in ju jiutsu and the Waco the 3rd dan in contact. In 1985, in an international meeting of the European Federation's Masters he achieved the office of President and his 8th degree black belt.

In the 1986 in Germany during a technical meeting of the European black belts the technical council gave him his 9th degree, until now the highest degree in Europe.

In the latest years the master dedicated himself to martial arts study and his research of the sources and history of the martial arts lead him to get deeply into the ancient arts such as: Pak­mek, Marma Adi and Dim­mak.

Master Pauciullo invented new clothes which are more durable and functional. For more than ten years Master Pauciullo worked with the European Federations. He is the founder of Kung Fu Finland Federation and he is also the technical consultant of many European Federation.

The master gives his knowledge in ancient martial arts to his students without thought of profit.

"Master Pauciullo invented new clothes which are more durable and functional."

Hilarious.

He has a full Facebook album with his diplomas..

https://www.facebook.com/pauciullog/media_set?set=a.10150115325365992.309953.685615991&type=3

This diploma looks shady as fuck. Investigating it..

dhughes -

Apparently these two fine publications share the same photojournalist....and love for red fonts blasted all over whatever..fuck it...that looks good.

I'm on my phone and can't zoom in on this pic....BUT...is it just me or does this guy have his fist made over his thumbs? (Sorry can't think of a better way to word that) Phone Post 3.0

TheHebrewHammer - 

https://www.facebook.com/pauciullog/media_set?set=a.10150115325365992.309953.685615991&type=3

What does is translate to? It might be a diploma for attending a 2 hour seminar.

I think I found the Dr. Zilfiqar that wrote the article in the magazine posted earlier.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DR-Zulfiqar-Ali-Zulfi/305113422949589

Ryan Prouty -

Here he is in his early Ju Boxing days... probably just a 5th Don at this point.

I haven't laughed this hard at a post in a long time! Fucking hell, this is hilarious! Ju boxing! Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Phil999 - I think I found the Dr. Zilfiqar that wrote the article in the magazine posted earlier.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DR-Zulfiqar-Ali-Zulfi/305113422949589

This guy?

Note Anderson vs Vitor face kick 0_o

I thought Seagull taught Anderson that kick :(

Phil999 - 
TheHebrewHammer - 

What does is translate to? It might be a diploma for attending a 2 hour seminar.

It says that he was qualified...

That's all

He took some of my online TKD classes back in the day - guy seemed legit.

In for lolz... Phone Post 3.0

Fucking jackass Phone Post 3.0

in an inn Phone Post 3.0

I checked out www.fikm.org from the bottom of the certificate. It's all in Japanese. I copied and pasted into google translate and this is what I got.lol

I of man slut until the retaining clips snap into MILF sex

I think I have a place where you were in the old days a little Kobaka I mean sex Mature Jokei, but I want to sincerely apologize it now. Because I may say was a bitch I steadily in the past, a young child it was a situation like being in considerable personal belongings have also fairly Saffle.
It's had already decide about on its own from the fact that I was in such an environment, would do such for people that are not in the other party to the young child who is going to the customs of Mature Jokei bother to go. However, a turning point is to visit me at a certain time. And I had a job at a real estate agent of Shinagawa, but that I had to take me to the senior Mature sex that was respected was the opportunity. It's had to Kobaka his inner feelings, but Shibushi because I did not like I can not refuse the invitation of senior respect Phone Post 3.0

Blazing Knees -

" Depositary Master of Italian Hand Weapons Combat System."

I need Lupo to confirm this Italian and his 'hand weapons '. Wtf is that-pasta strainer and sauce pan?

The first thing I thought was a .22 cal. "Double tap to the dome, bada boom!" Phone Post 3.0

Cadillacphat - I checked out www.fikm.org from the bottom of the certificate. It's all in Japanese. I copied and pasted into google translate and this is what I got.lol

I think I have a place where you were in the old days a little Kobaka I mean sex Mature Jokei, but I want to sincerely apologize it now. Because I may say was a bitch I steadily in the past, a young child it was a situation like being in considerable personal belongings have also fairly Saffle.
It's had already decide about on its own from the fact that I was in such an environment, would do such for people that are not in the other party to the young child who is going to the customs of Mature Jokei bother to go. However, a turning point is to visit me at a certain time. And I had a job at a real estate agent of Shinagawa, but that I had to take me to the senior Mature sex that was respected was the opportunity. It's had to Kobaka his inner feelings, but Shibushi because I did not like I can not refuse the invitation of senior respect Phone Post 3.0

I thought you made that up so I went to check it out and JESUS FUCK, it does say all that...

http://www.fikm.org/

This whole thing has taken a fucked up left turn.

Consideration seriously Mature sex

I think I have a place where you were in the old days a little Kobaka I mean sex Mature Jokei, but I want to sincerely apologize it now.

Because I may say was a bitch I steadily in the past, a young child it was a situation like being in considerable personal belongings have also fairly Saffle.

It's had already decide about on its own from the fact that I was in such an environment, would do such for people that are not in the other party to the young child who is going to the customs of Mature Jokei bother to go.

However, a turning point is to visit me at a certain time.

And I had a job at a real estate agent of Shinagawa, but that I had to take me to the senior Mature sex that was respected was the opportunity.

It's had to Kobaka his inner feelings, but I was carried out reluctantly because it was not like I can not refuse the invitation of senior respected, but Aunt did the opponent at that time until now technician ridiculous It's us together taste the pleasure that you have not experienced.

I was surprised at first it is fellatio technique.

I have a place like that would be good if somehow violently Shabure of Tteyuu girl young, blowjob Mature I felt good anyway fellatio wrapping up To soggy.

I thing that is had been obsessed with the charm of mature woman completely in the trigger can now Shinagawa Deriheru has become a regular customer of a certain MILF shop.

If you use at the hotel Mature Deriheru, feel, does not it? Uplifting Become a feel like being in adultery softening.

Milf are the best after all

It is I do not go only to the place you are a milf when you go to sex anyway, but there is a reason why it is that what had been wearing such a propensity.

The opportunity that I got addicted to the MILF's going on in the wake of the experience in the genre for the first time.

I went to the customs for the first time it is after I became a member of society, but I was about to not only MILF what the customs that I had take me to the senior to be respected.

I did not even mean there is a strong interest in so Mature separately at that time, but I propensity is I've been changed by at once that you have the experience at that time.

There was also that genre that I went for the first time, but I think that it had appeared to be tense enough would pull me at that time is very nervous, when viewed objectively, perhaps.

If you are waiting in a private room in such a state, Mature, who ended up us to the other party allowed us to come.

We were greeted lightly, but she is me holding the hand straight to see me that nervous.

And I told me "It all right. Because I just I should give me graces me," at the ear.

Intense chemical reaction takes place among my head about it, I ended up on the idea of ??MILF = highest.

Then we use a number of MILF Deriheru, but milf is good still.

By the way, there is a mature woman shop quite a few in Tokyo, now, girls, how it is looking for a shop how?

I think that was a high income job advertisement if a long time ago, but it would be job sites still now.

I asked the woman who had previously been appointed, a site called strawberry Navi seems famous, a Sister of this system from the site of Ikebukuro health and seems to have applied for.

In, it seems to have moved to Mature shop worked a few years, it became so a married woman age than older sister.

But the number of women who work in the sex the first time since after the 40-year-old recently much so, if I'm not various cases.

TheHebrewHammer - 

On the second picture we finally see Scorpion from Mortal Kombat unmasked. This guy has to be legit.

NS History:
6 changes on unique name servers over years.
IP History:
18 changes on unique IP addresses over years.

Domain Name:FIKM.ORG
Domain ID: D169178221-LROR
Creation Date: 2013-07-11T14:30:28Z
Updated Date: 2013-12-24T17:21:09Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2014-07-11T14:30:28Z
Sponsoring Registrar:Key-Systems GmbH (R51-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 269
Registrant Organization:VALUE-DOMAIN COM

Registrant Street: Honmachi TS Bld. 6F Bakurou-machi 4-7-5
Registrant City:Osaka-shi
Registrant State/Province:Osaka

So the domain may have changed ownership since the certificate was "issued" prior to 2013. Probably bullcrap anyway. Im gonna check what that domain looked like prior to 2012.