A message from your friends at Alta

And by the way…Mothman Prophecies sounds like some dork show…no wonder you watch it

2 Likes

It’s a great movie with your uncle Richard Queer

1 Like
2 Likes

I thought Dick Queer, Richie Queer died,
But I had him mistaken for Phagritt Swayze

2 Likes

A version of A/S/L was one of the funniest first posts i read on this forum many years ago.

Someone responded to a new user

"A/S/L

I want to pee in ur butt"

4 Likes

Yes it was Swayze

2 Likes

What is your diameter?

2 Likes

ID or OD?

Both huge

1 Like

That’s why I msg’d the noob cunt, I can maybe own him and use him as my bitch around here like @Barry_BondsMVP and @Smilin_like_Rashad

butt diameter?

I think I’ll give the Mothman prophecies a miss

Gay Typography GIF

And

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

We’ll break him in for you

1 Like

That shit would scare the shit out of you. I promise. Watch with the lights off and by yourself.

1 Like

I can’t handle shocker/horror movies anymore, even just a mild horror with 2 creepy young girls

But when I was 7 in the 80s I was watching all the scariest movies of the 70s 80s and loving it.

Now Im older I can’t handle it, but enjoy real extreme violence, explain that…
My therapist can’t… …:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Related to the mad dash of ASL nonstop ASL pings in the old days of the internet.

Was that really just a hoard of friendly Indians trying to meet people or. you know meet the womens ?

Modern times folks would assume bots but those cats acted like an army of bots but I guess were just hundreds of thousands of testosterone fueled Indians trying to meet women folk ?

This message is a question exploring the history of the internet and the diverse users brought together from around the world, and not meant to claim large amounts of Indians worked in call centers and customer support while at the same time trying to meet women folks from across the world.

Good diverse welcoming, transparency, inclusive.

1 Like

You must repent if you want off the Nitey List™

Show “Bob’s and Vagine” to verify

Im getting up…apple fritter and tall can time

1 Like

23ers…ugh they are the worst.:smirk:

2 Likes

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

1 Like