Abdulrashid Sadulaev wins gold again: p4p GOAT wrestler?

3 Likes

Not even close lol. He’s on his way, but he has countrymen far more decorated than where he currently stands.

2 Likes

Unpopular opinion: a greco guy can’t be goat

2 Likes

absolutely not the GOAT but he has a chance the way his career is trending (also assuming at some point he doesn’t get popped for PED’s which I would be he does)

1 Like

do you bet that Kyle Snyder does PED’s?

which one of these two boys look more likely to use PED’s? you sound really lame trying that angle

https://img.olympicchannel.com/images/image/private/t_16-9_360-203_2x/f_auto/v1538355600/primary/h5fgxqpurydqrpjjgpgs

you’re right, because the Russians aren’t known for doping and cheating at alllllllll

3 Likes

Yeah right. Big bad russkies beat clean American athletes whose veins are popping out like a motherfucker. That’s a pussy talk, comrade.

Come on man, Kyle just looks like a buff athletic guy and has for years. Nothing juicy about him imo

Sadulaev on the other hand has somehow (HGH) managed grow a perfect Herman Munster brow. Plus he’s from that country that was literally banned from the Olympics for systematic, government-funded doping scandals.

3 Likes

Sadualaev is a better wrestler. All that heavy powerlifting training is contra productive for Snyder.

He is right there

When Sadulaev wrestles the final boss music from Final Fantasy 7 plays in the background…

I do.

He’s a mountain man. They all have pronounced brow ridges and unibrows.

Up up down down left right left right start

Im neither American or Russian but im pretty sure the more doped athletes in the world are americans, you find steroids everywhere in the US, im sure if we look at some stats USA is importing/producing/consuming steroids 10 times more than any other nation (per capita).

Snyder traps = steroids

If we are talking amateur competition, I would disagree.

The Russian “government” developed programs to dope their athletes.
I’d bet the house that the Chinese government also funds a doping program.

I’m 100 % certain that certain U.S. athletes definitely take PED’s. But, there’s not a concerted effort on the U.S. government playing a part.

2 Likes

US athletes dont need the govt to get peds because they’re easy to obtain anyway.

Wouldn’t Manson Lopez be considered one of the GOATs?