About Euphoria MFC

YVes knonked him down with a kick...he was basically out...but the ref didnt stop it, then Yves proceeded to get on top with more punches...ref stepped in.....But he was basically tou from the kick...

Arias

I feel like an idiot for deciding to buy ufc tix instead of going.

I spoke with the referee who worked Edwards fight. He said that Kotani was not out after the kick, made eye contact with him, so he let it continue so the fight could be completed.

loretta he wasn't unconscious out. but he was as out as anybody i've ever seen. he even did the head roll back onto the matt. Yves reaction to the ref not stopping was classic. it was almost like he said WTF!

also with regards to the castro schall fight. castro definitely pushed the action and got more strikes in. but i think Schall had a few more "power shots" than castro did.

i do think castro would have eaked out a close desc. if it went the distance.

I agree with loretta. He wasn't out. There was a pause in the action after the kick knocked him down. But he was still functioning. Then as Yves turned to walk away realizing that he was not out,Yves then pounces on him with puches. That when the ref called it off.

the only complaint i would have with the show was the Clementi fight. how two of the judges scored all of those rounds as 10-9 roounds is beyond me. the scoring should have easily been

rd 110-8 possibly even 10-7 that was one of the most lopsided rounds i've ever seen.

rd 210-8

rd 310-9

stringer... icould be wrong but it looked to me that he didn't regain normal thought until edwards jumped on him. it didn't look like he even tried to keep edwards at bay until he realized he was getting punched somemore.

Do you guys know why Yves stopped? I do, because I asked him right after. Edwards stopped because he thought there was a 10-count, not because he thought Kotani was out. He even said Kotani wasn't out yet.

great talent in the show but the refs sucked.

Melvin Guillard is becoming one of the most exciting MMA fighters to watch this year and I urge all matchmakers and promoters to get in contact with me to put him on your shows. I know what you are looking for in your events,and believe me, he will give you what you want.He fights from 155-160lbs and is 5'9" tall.

I am Melvin's trainer and manager and I urge you all to call me at 504-888-6451 or e-mail anconasgym@aol.com. He is on a roll right now! Sincerely, Joe Ancona

what does that have to do with Euphoria Joe?

Call in Delta Force we have a highjacking!!!!!

joe ancona = thread kidnapper

lol @ thread kidnapper!

lol

wow.....Yves needs to pay attention during the rules meeting lol

we just want more fights

El Toro Loco, shouldn't we get a "Proof of Life" First. Like maybe a picture of Melvin holding up today's Newspaper.

Fair enough. I suppose all we can do now is pray.

Why hijack these threads?