AC stops Legacy event due to cans???

Anyone else watching the Legacy fights on AXS TV? They just stopped the event (hopefully temporally) because the athletic commission learned they were selling alcohol in cans at the venue. Strangest thing I have ever seen. Made the AC look quite inept during the live broadcast Phone Post 3.0

I have been at multiple shows that got shut down by ACs. Govt doesn't play if the rules get broken.

It is still not real clear exactly what the issue was (something about selling alcohol in cans), but they got whatever it was sorted out after a few minutes. I seems like the AC would have noticed the issue a lot earlier in the night. Glad the event is back underway Phone Post 3.0

Leonard Garcia is about to fight now... Phone Post 3.0

Plastic cups only in Texas.

Keep an eye on Jackson. That was a very nice finish Phone Post 3.0

Logic MMA -

How was the card and how did Leonard do?

I missed it.

Leonard got overwhelmed and stopped early in the first round by head and arm triangle. It was a really nice finish by Jackson, worth looking for a replay if you missed it Phone Post 3.0

Why does it matter if its in a can or cup?? Phone Post 3.0

From the title, I thought you meant cans as in mismatches. Lol. Phone Post 3.0

The entire night everything was served in cups but a new bartender stepped in for the first time and sold a few cans. I would say it would have been a better idea to just tell us or the venue staff and have them picked up without stopping the entire show. If they aren't picked up in a timely fashion than maybe stop the show. It was literally just a few cans. In other Texas MMA news a show was just canceled today by the promoter for no apparent reason. Let's hope those pesky cans don't distract the commission from making sure the fighters get paid Phone Post 3.0

You can piss in a can and brain a fighter with it or tell the bartender not to open it and pelt it at a fighter. Dangerous. Phone Post

time traveling 12er - Someone at Legacy forgot to pay someone in the local AC to grease the gears I bet.
I am sure Legacy does not operate that way. I have heard nothing but good things about Mick and them Phone Post 3.0

The Texas commission is absolutely horrible and ridiculous. They seriously have a diva complex and throw their weight around. I dealt with them a week prior at the Legacy Amateur show and it was a horrible experience. Not at all Legacys fault, but God help them for having to put up with this group so much. Phone Post 3.0

OK AC doesn't have a rule against beer in cans, at least not yet.

Pat was pissed when it was happening Phone Post 3.0

Probably due to not wanting the audience to have flying metal projectiles in their hands while surrounding an organized cage fight. Phone Post 3.0

ClassicMacGruber - The Texas commission is absolutely horrible and ridiculous. They seriously have a diva complex and throw their weight around. I dealt with them a week prior at the Legacy Amateur show and it was a horrible experience. Not at all Legacys fault, but God help them for having to put up with this group so much. Phone Post 3.0

A lot of very small people. They get a little "power" and you know the rest of the story. The interim guy in charge right now is the worst by far. The guy who retired is all bluster, but at least he's a nice man at heart. Many people don't know that. He's retired and the hothead in place now is about as bad as it can get.