ACAI Online suppliers???

What website can you order good acai from? Any reviews or help greatly appreciated.

www.samabzon.com

Probably the best there is in teh states and fast delivery orders sent out every tuesday, they arrive the next day.

my bad that is www.sambazon.com

for the past month or so,sambazon acai is impossible to get here(north cal.) i'm completely hooked and now i can't get my fix. are there other importers of this stuff? what is happening with sambazon?

Same situation in MA, can't find my Sambazon. Did Whole Foods stop carrying it?

Guys just go to the website and place an order for it and you can have a months supply in your freezer ready to make.

I seem to remember Gilberto at jiujitsuprogear.com selling it as well (although it has been quite awhile since I inquired about it).

You might want to drop him an email as well at staff@jiujitsuprogear.com

If Sambazon cut a deal with Costco, then I'd better make room in my freezer for all the Acai I am going to buy.

"for the past month or so,sambazon acai is impossible to get here(north cal.) i'm completely hooked and now i can't get my fix. are there other importers of this stuff? what is happening with sambazon?"

"Same situation in MA, can't find my Sambazon. Did Whole Foods stop carrying it?"

I asked one of the workers at the Whole Foods in Campbell(Norcal), they said that sambazon is having hard time keeping up with the demand so they don't know when they'll get a new shipment. I ended up get'n that Sambazon powder stuff, its alright I guess. Trader Joes has an Acai sorbet that's pretty damm good. Hope this helps.

www.acairoots.com

You can get this stuff called Zola Acai at Vitamin Shoppe as well and it
keeps a lot longer than Sambazon. Pretty good too.

how is acairoot.com vs sambazon? has anyone tried either or have a preference? thanks for all the replies.

You could always eat blueberries.

Check your local juice/smoothie places. They'll sell you a box ... just gotta ask.

The Trader Joe's Acai mango sorbet is the shit!

-B

FYI -

I spoke with Sambazon yesterday (after having placed an order last week) and was informed they'd be out of stock for another 1-2 weeks. However, I did go by my local organic grocery and they were in stock of Sambazon.

My instructor is getting a bunch called "Acai Power" - he is convinced it is better than Sambazon, which I admit, isn't as good as the Acai I have gotten in Brazil. I will post a review as soon as I taste it (while listening to Funk do Brazil, watching City of God and wearing my Brazil soccer jersey)

that stuff doesn't taste very good to me I was wondering what the appeal is? Booster Juice sells it, don't know if you have that in the states. they sell Zola and they make their own smoothies.

I find it burns my throat, but maybe that's just cause I'm evil.