ADCC DVDs? How many are there?

I know some of them are out of print, I recently got a deal in ebay for Best of ADCC Vol #2 and #3 and ADCC 2001 over 99kg.

I know they have a few others, does anyone have any idea how many there are? Recently I've been going for broke on instructionals and grappling dvds LOL collecting them I gues ahahaha anyway I heard the 65kg -75kg is real good. If anyone has any knowledge on the subject pls post!

go to www.graciejujitsuvideos.com

dang, seems like the website died or something, all the graphics are gone... so there are 7 DVDs from 2001? hmmmm time to go hunting!

I have them all; 10 total discs

7 weight class DVD's (2001); 3 best of volumes

could you list the titles on the 7 2001 discs? damn your a lucky man :)

77- 87 kg

88 - 98 kg

Under 65 kg

Over 99 kg

66 - 76 kg

Absolute division

Superfight

Go to Fightworld.com to order and for info

They only have a few, and I have those already :(

We still have some of those titles here
Team Casca Grossa
For All your fight needs!
www.casca-grossa.com

I checked but I have those already! ack....

I have the fightworld dvd's too. Koma - what did you think of that guy that keeps clearing his throat throughout some of the fights, that shit is hillarious man :)

GrdStorm - shoot me an email if you have any questions about the fights. bjjistheway@yahoo.com

I wish I could get my hands on the rest of them!

I thought Josh Barnett looked terrible fighting Mark Kerr.

I currently have two complete sets of the 2001 show. All 7 DVDs. These are brand new and have never been opened. I am selling these for $200 per set. If you are interested, contact me at paulviele@aol.com

Also, I am not willing to break up the sets so please do not ask.

Does anyone know when this years ADCC will be out on video?

"I have the fightworld dvd's too. Koma - what did you think of that guy that keeps clearing his throat throughout some of the fights, that shit is hillarious man "

LOL!

I forgot all about that. It's fucking nasty listening to him snort his snot. They should have dubbed some music over the whole set to hide that crap. I felt like a had a cold just watching them.

yeah I have the 99kg tape lol oh well... need all the rest!!!!!!!

I went to take a look, I cant seem to find them on the site!

I own the entire 2001 set and Best of ADCC 2&3...fightworld.com said they may be re-releasing volume 1 for 40.00 each.