ADCC stream is beguinning

the feed went out exactly when Fabricio submitted Elvis. What are the chances of that??

"jujubre, i gave you that stream in confidentiality you fuck"

wtf are you talking about???!!!

I am watching it on proelite you SOB

results?

that ribeiro armbar was fast

Tell us some results you douchebags! I'm at work and can't watch.

it is a shame the seat are so empty...there are more people at my local grappling tournament

Rolles Gracie just won against some japanese dude who looked to be very good at JUdo but the Judo dude got taken his back

nice armbar!!! who was this dude?

the event is going fast....they are gonna finish the event in 2 hours if they continue...lol

Anyone else having trouble watching the fights? I`ve paid for them and can login okay, but when I click on Watch the Fights, it just gives me a new registration form. Where do I click to watch the fights?

Are you using Explorer feisty? You need to be using Explorer.

ouaaaaa.....nice armbar atempt on Okami. the same one that Pete got caught in by FRanck Mir...he was about to tap

sorry feisty...did not have any problem

Yeah, I?m using Explorer. Did you guys just click on Watch the Fight?

that was a slick attempt

feisty.. click on "watch now" than on "clik here to redeem your video licence", than on "Watch the fight !" and it is on...

http://www.proelite.com/home

there's the link if anyone wants to buy the stream.

I bought it and got the confirmation # and it's still asking me if I wanna buy it when I click on watch the fight... WTF ???

Thanks, jujubre. I?m not sure what?s up with my login page, but I?ll keep trying. Enjoy the fights!

DAMN Rolls nearly got murdered with that harai goshi on the cement!!! But still got Jap guys back!

Braulio got slammed pretty good a couple of times by a Judo guy before getting the submission.

GARCIA COMING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!