Adesanya voices support for NBA protest

i agree with him, i think he should not fight borracinho in protest like the nba

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
ThatsHowIRoll - 

Americans already hate him because he's black, foreign and outspoken. He's going full heel now and I hope he fucks costa up so everyone goes nice and fucking quiet

Costa is a minority, foreign, and outspoken.

Nice try, fag boy.

But Costa has huge muscles which is the number one requirement for popularity here.

ThatsHowIRoll - 

Americans already hate him because he's black, foreign and outspoken. He's going full heel now and I hope he fucks costa up so everyone goes nice and fucking quiet

Nice try, fag boy.

Not black. 

Just one more reason to fucking hate this guy. He's less likeable every time he open his mouth

3 Likes

https://www.ips-journal.eu/regions/africa/article/show/nigerias-voice-against-racism-has-gone-missing-4463/

lol @ all you sensitive faggots getting butthurt

i like costa but i hope adesanya wins so you all keep REEeEEEeEEeEEEEEEE'ing.

I hope Costa puts the hurt on this guy and the Ukraine 

Wow the racists come out like roaches.

1 Like
ThatsHowIRoll - 
ThatsHowIRoll - 

Nice try, fag boy.

Not black. 

Oh yeah, that’s right. You white liberals don’t give a shit about other minority groups.

2 Likes

He is on video with a knife in his hand.

Exactly what does that conflict with? A lie. The lie that he was unarmed.

There's no debating it. The man had a knife.

2 Likes

"Conflicting"

![](upload://7YjcbGIcKWKGDu2uO2K6NE2HRL7.jpeg)

1 Like

Any outspoken black fighter gets lambasted on the UG without fail (Woodley, Usman, Israel, Jones, etc.).

Just confirms the fact that a lot of middle-aged white men can’t stand when a black man has the nerve not to stay in his place. 

1 Like
StutheJu - 

Any outspoken black fighter gets lambasted on the UG without fail (Woodley, Usman, Israel, Jones, etc.).

Just confirms the fact that a lot of middle-aged white men can’t stand when a black man has the nerve not to stay in his place. 

Race has fuckall to do with this.

The guy who got shot had a knife he refused to put down. White, black, brown, yellow, doesn't make a damn bit of difference. When cops tell you to drop your weapon, you drop your weapon.

3 Likes
StutheJu - 

No, many people have a problem with fighters, or anyone else for that matter, who race baits, lies and spews racism…

2 Likes

I feel the same way about IA's opinion as I do about the NBA's player's opinion... who cares?  Listening to IA talk is a lot like listening to Lebron talk:  another 110ish IQ convinced that he is 130 range because of the spotlight.   There is a reason they get paid to put a ball in the hole or get punched in a cage, because no one’s ever going to pay them for their thoughts about anything. 

StutheJu - 

Thaaaaat’s right, it’s nnnnnnnnever the facts, it’s allllllways the skin color.

The black man in America, so oppressed…

It’s not the fetanyl, or booze, or covid, or meth, or fighting, or swinging, or inability to communicate, or inability to cooperate. It’s not the inebriation, it’s not the mannerisms, it’s not carrying weapons, or any of a million microfactors.

It’s the tint of the skin.

It’s just. not. fair.

2 Likes
Altofsky -
StutheJu - 

The guy who got shot had a knife he refused to put down. White, black, brown, yellow, doesn't make a damn bit of difference. When cops tell you to drop your weapon, you drop your weapon.

Agreed 100% but is there no other option than shooting him multiple times in the back? The knife didnt seem to be the primary reason they shot him since they waited until he reached the car before shooting because he may have had a gun in the car. I'm not one of these unrealistic people saying they should have shot him in the leg or wrestled the knife out of his hands, but goddamn couldn't they take control of the situation before he got to the car door?

Live in Vegas -

I feel the same way about IA's opinion as I do about the NBA's player's opinion... who cares?  Listening to IA talk is a lot like listening to Lebron talk:  another 110ish IQ convinced that he is 130 range because of the spotlight.   There is a reason they get paid to put a ball in the hole or get punched in a cage, because no one’s ever going to pay them for their thoughts about anything. 

Dont blame the athletes for this. Blame the media who love asking celebrities and athletes for their opinions to show all over the internet and television. Plenty of people out there with uninformed opinions but you never hear about them because the media isnt having press conferences for John Doe from Bumblefuck, Indiana to give his two cents.

This bs has no business in professianal sports, Nobody wants to hear your opinions if you want to protest boycott do it elsewhere not at your job......I STOPPED WATCHING THE nba,nfl,mlb for this bull hopefully it's kept out of MMA

2 Likes
JoeHurley - 
Altofsky -
StutheJu - 

Agreed 100% but is there no other option than shooting him multiple times in the back? The knife didnt seem to be the primary reason they shot him since they waited until he reached the car before shooting because he may have had a gun in the car. I'm not one of these unrealistic people saying they should have shot him in the leg or wrestled the knife out of his hands, but goddamn couldn't they take control of the situation before he got to the car door?

Honestly, Joe, in the current climate... I have no idea. That job is not enviable, especially now. Those dudes have to make so many split second decisions as it is, and now with every bit of optics being scrutinized, I don't know what the hell their best course of action would be.

What I do know is that even a dogshit video game knockoff knife like he had is far more dangerous than most realize. I mean that thing could be made of brass and still be just as deadly as a proper steel blade due to its geometry alone.

There was always all this concern over butterfly knives, omg omg they're so deadly. Not really. Karambits on the other hand..  they are. They're talons. Claws. They can rip flesh open in one swipe. And honestly, a shitty variation of that hook blade can be even worse than a proper one because they tear rather than slice, which makes the wound that much harder to close.

I don't know. Maybe they could've taken him down before he got to the car. But far be it from me to armchair quarterback anyone in that line of work under the present circumstances.

1 Like