Adesanya vs. Woodley next?

Maybe Leon Edwards on a 8 fight win streak. Or Jon Jones? If Adesanya loses to Jon Jones, he'll still be MW Champion and lost to the best fighter.

We want another Khabib/Tony type of situation where Paulo Costa and Israel are supposed to fight for years.

Say Till beats Gastelum at UFC 244, for sure Till vs. Adesanya.

- YouTube

Paulo Costa is beast tho

Nah Costa

Costa, why even make this ridiculous post? 

knappster - 

Remember the UFC is competing with pro wrestling more than ever now. They have two franchise fighters at Middleweight, both undefeated and marketable. Does putting a loss on one of them(Costa/Adesanya) benefit the other and the UFC as much as it actually hurts the UFC? I want to see it too but there’s a lot more discussion that’s always going on. Costa/Adesanya is too obvious. Stay tuned.

Why do you think Crawford and Spence aren't boxing next?

To pretend there’s not a discussion to be had is a ridiculous post.

CRE -
knappster - 

Remember the UFC is competing with pro wrestling more than ever now. They have two franchise fighters at Middleweight, both undefeated and marketable. Does putting a loss on one of them(Costa/Adesanya) benefit the other and the UFC as much as it actually hurts the UFC? I want to see it too but there’s a lot more discussion that’s always going on. Costa/Adesanya is too obvious. Stay tuned.

the best marketing that can happen is when you have two undefeated fighters battling. It doesnt happen very often at all, that you have an undefeated champ vs undefeated challenger.

why would the UFC want them to fight other ppl, now they wouldn’t be able to market it if one of them loses. 

knappster -
CRE -
knappster -

the best marketing that can happen is when you have two undefeated fighters battling. It doesnt happen very often at all, that you have an undefeated champ vs undefeated challenger.

why would the UFC want them to fight other ppl, now they wouldn’t be able to market it if one of them loses.

Break out the 195 lbs. title. Cruiserweight division. Rockhold vs. Costa in Brazil. Stadium.

"We want another Khabib/Tony type of situation where Paulo Costa and Israel are supposed to fight for years."

Are you serious? That makes no sense but after your opening post where you suggest other opponents for Israel I am wondering what you really want to see.

Let’s see the belts be about who is the best again instead of the nonsense of guys jumping around to accumulate accolades.

StrikingMMA - "We want another Khabib/Tony type of situation where Paulo Costa and Israel are supposed to fight for years."

Are you serious? That makes no sense but after your opening post where you suggest other opponents for Israel I am wondering what you really want to see.

Let’s see the belts be about who is the best again instead of the nonsense of guys jumping around to accumulate accolades.

The 4th and 5th time that Tony/Khabib has been booked is by far the most anticipated. Mayweather/Pacquaio benefited from a lengthy build up.

CRE -
knappster -
CRE -
knappster -

Break out the 195 lbs. title. Cruiserweight division. Rockhold vs. Costa in Brazil. Stadium.

They'd need to dethrone the 195 GOAT rich franklin

Costa will smash him

No. Costa. 

chupecabre -

No. Costa.