Adventures of Capt. Miserable

TUF 4 veteran Charles McCarthy has penned a two-part article on his experiences on the TV show in The Fight Network's "Tough Talk" section, where the pros speak their mind.

"Chainsaw" is a blossoming writer among his many talents. Check our Parts 1 and 2 if you can.

The Adventures of Captain Miserable

Good read.

Good find

Captain...make sure you talk about your expression just right after the water bucket fell on you and you felt the water. Your expression was PRICELESS!!!!

ttt

"Captain...make sure you talk about your expression just right after the water bucket fell on you and you felt the water. Your expression was PRICELESS!!!! "

haha My favorite part of any season of TUF so far!!!
CMAC is the man!

ttt I had a great time putting this together. I hope you guys enjoy!

ttt

ttt for later!

bump

ttt

Great story!

How are your wife and your knee doing? It is almost time!

I thought the captian Miserable was overdone a bit ont eh show, but when serra wore the cape with the initals C.M. that was hillarious,lol.

awesome....BTW, how's the new child, Charles?? Quite a life changing experience, huh?

BM21

very good read. Congrats on the pregnancy Charles.

My son will be born in late July we are still getting ready. As for my knee it is almost ready for full on training. I have already started rolling around and sparring but I still can't wrestle or kickbox.