ADVERTISE ON OUR VIDEOS......

So Layzie and i have had some problems lately in terms of marketing concepts, but it seems we came up with one that works.  Instead of working for 1 company, we will continue to release our videos as scheduled, with advertisements on them at the start.  It will be like a MMA banner at a fight for the first few seconds that has all the sponsors logo or choice of advertisement on it.  Overall, our youtube accounts get well over 150k plays a month

The UG has always been full of support for the most part and if anyone wants to talk to us about this please send me an email to

TheAaronTru@gmail.com

and i know...WFA, suicide self, thread search and I suck.

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE.  THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THE UG FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, IT MEANS A LOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mzo6P8OD4U

pss.  if kirik doesn't object we would like to include mma.tv as an honorary lifetime sponsor. 

our work

www.youtube.com/trusavageproductions

www.youtube.com//truplya777

www.youtube.com/layziethesavage 

MY Bio:  no i did not write this

LEAD REPORTER/ON AIR TALENT:  Aaron Tru

Referred to as a “Master Marketer” by ESPN’s Jay Crawford, Aaron Tru is an “on-camera” MMA personality and marketing consultant who holds a bachelors degree in Communication Studies and a minor in Business Entrepreneurship.  Tru gained international fame for engaging in one of the most extreme marketing stunts ever when he planned to be attacked and choked unconscious by a female MMA championship fighter, Chris “Cyborg” Santos.  After millions of views, Mr. Tru has been seen on ESPN, The O’Reilly Factor, The Best Damn Sports Show, multiple shows in Japan and Europe, and has even been featured on the front page of tmz.com, making the “choke out” video an iconic cult classic.  Additionally, Tru has been featured in MMA Worldwide Magazine and has appeared as a guest on several radio shows.  Tru has covered over 75 MMA events including UFC, StrikeForce, Elite XC, and Affliction, and several other promotions in the California Area.  As a result, Tru has become a trusted member of the MMA community and built rapports with promoters, sponsors, fighters and managers.   Before dedicating his professional career to combat sports, Tru was a Corporate Business Consultant.  Sighting his devotion and passion for combat sports, Tru returned to the MMA industry full-time in 2008.

Pft... FRAT!!!

You call that a bio?

LEAD VISUAL MEDIA EDITOR: LayzieTheSavage

I was raised in the entertainment business. My mom was a waitress at one of the first Chuck E. Cheese’s to be built in Fresno, Ca., and my Dad auditioned for the Gong Show twice. Also, my Grandma is from Switzerland, and apparently there is quite a long line of yodelers on her side of the family. I think yodeling is for dicks, but with all the talent in my family, it’s really not surprising that I’m a bad ass editor.

www.youtube.com/LayzieTheSavage 

www.youtube.com/TruSavageProductions      

ttt

price?

I might be interested, but id' be wanting to pay on verifiable hits,

humphrey sphinctermuscle - price?

we discussed this and decided on a flat rate to start and moving to your idea over time when we have the infrastructure to carry that out.

email me at theaarontru@gmail.com for info or leave your email in a post please.

great idea guys

best of luck to you guys!

Tru - 
humphrey sphinctermuscle - price?

we discussed this and decided on a flat rate to start and moving to your idea over time when we have the infrastructure to carry that out.

email me at theaarontru@gmail.com for info or leave your email in a post please.

thanks for the reply. i imagine it's a hard decisions to make.

I think for now I'll pass and wait till you get to make the change. performance based advertising is all I'm interested in. but i'll be looking when your model changes for sure.

lookoutawhale -  best of luck to you guys!

gracias.

bdog7 - great idea guys

All Tru... aka The Marketing Mastermind. 

tttttt

LayzieTheSavage - 
bdog7 - great idea guys

All Tru... aka The Marketing Mastermind. 

here is my bio:  not written by me

Hi, here is my bio to help you learn a little bit about myself.

LEAD REPORTER/ON AIR TALENT:  Aaron Tru

Referred to as a “Master Marketer” by ESPN’s Jay Crawford, Aaron Tru is an “on-camera” MMA personality and marketing consultant who holds a bachelors degree in Communication Studies and a minor in Business Entrepreneurship.  Tru gained international fame for engaging in one of the most extreme marketing stunts ever when he planned to be attacked and choked unconscious by a female MMA championship fighter, Chris “Cyborg” Santos.  After millions of views, Mr. Tru has been seen on ESPN, The O’Reilly Factor, The Best Damn Sports Show, multiple shows in Japan and Europe, and has even been featured on the front page of tmz.com, making the “choke out” video an iconic cult classic.  Additionally, Tru has been featured in MMA Worldwide Magazine and has appeared as a guest on several radio shows.  Tru has covered over 75 MMA events including UFC, StrikeForce, Elite XC, and Affliction, and several other promotions in the California Area.  As a result, Tru has become a trusted member of the MMA community and built rapports with promoters, sponsors, fighters and managers.   Before dedicating his professional career to combat sports, Tru was a Corporate Business Consultant.  Sighting his devotion and passion for combat sports, Tru returned to the MMA industry full-time in 2008.

lookoutawhale -  best of luck to you guys!

Thanks man. We've put a lot of money, time, and energy into this...

Fuck... Tru's practically put his life on the line for this. 

Sort of what I have in mind...

lmfao at your pink flloyd video and blow picture

ttt

ttt

ttt

Tru -  lmfao at your pink flloyd video and blow picture

Thought you might like that.