AFC 16 card looking great!!!!!!!

Carlao,

any chance of  Rich Attonito fighting on an AFC card soon?

ttt for Rinaldi

So am I getting a fight, or what?

TTT

Rhodge, get your ass to sleep!  It's looking like it.

ttt

ttt

This blows. The card is great and I'm going to be out of town again! I have been out of town for 4 of the last 5 damnit!

Carlao - Now that my son takes the kid class at ATT, you should really confer with me on dates.

ttt

TTT for MOAB!

im very proud of raphael

God Damn!!!

Who is that guy in all the flyers kicking that dude in the face!? He looks like a real Bad Ass!!!

Muhahaha!!!

Good luck to ATT and AFC for another promising event.

I am gonna try to sacrifice a goat and mule in order to get off work that weekend.

If I do get off work... I'll be the Tank Abbott protege getting wasted then jumping into the ring with a speedo calling out people from the crowd to fight.

Only difference is before getting kicked out... I'll puke all over the ring... for no other reason other than to be remembered as " The Biggest Ass Ever "

As I get beaten nearly to death by security and everyone in the audience. I will scream out my last words before fading into a 6 year coma.

These words will bring Peace throughout the WORLD!

*** This is another reason to show up to AFC 16 ***

Carlao,

I don't know what's wrong with your phone. I need you to call me or Din up here in PSL about Costa Rica.

James

Why add 4 boxing bouts to this card?? Just doesn't make any sense...no need for it...waste of time...unless trying to bring in some boxing fans.

TTT for AFC!!

LOCALS GET TICKETS FROM ME!!!

benAFCtickets@hotmail.com

ttt

ttt

Would love to see Carlo Prater on this card. he's a stud. Go Yves and Hermes.

TTT

I agree with 4160!!!