Afflicted--Couture-Fedor Face-Off!

Legends Meeting on Commercial Set Sparks Demand for Bout

By Loretta Hunt (loretta@thefightnetwork.com)

Sweet article--must have been a great set.  Fedor seems like a great guy. 

"However, it was the Couture-Emelianenko staredown that brought the room to a standstill. The soft-spoken pair struggled to keep their trademark smiles hidden throughout the shoot, then sat and spoke for minutes. Couture invited Emelianenko to Las Vegas for a fantasy camp he was leading at his gym on Saturday. The former military firefighter extended his home in Russia to Couture.

“For me, it’s important I want to be his friend,” said Emelianenko. “For me, fight[ing] is just a sport. After the fight, we stay friends.”

Click Here to Read More. 

For a sport and organization that touts it isn't like boxing, if this fight does not happen, it will make the boxing criticisms more than hollow, and speak volumes about the viewpoint held towards the "sport".

For a sport and organization that touts it isn't like boxing, if this fight does not happen, it will make the boxing criticisms more than hollow, and speak volumes about the viewpoint held towards the "sport".

Yep.

badass

Holy got damn!

That was blazing EM!

cool.

nice

Fedor vs Randy= my Afflicition shirt not gay

something aint right with those stats, it says that randy is 6"2, yet fedor is noticeably taller

Sweet! Fuck Dana, you can't stop this sh!t no matter how much of a d!ck you are!

the organization that puts on that fight is the organization that loves the fans.

ttt

"This is going to give some legitimacy to Zuffa's claim of conspiracy."

Because they did a commercial for a clothing line? 

LOL

"This is going to give some legitimacy to Zuffa's claim of conspiracy."

Well, this is no where as gnarly as the Lorenzo Fertitta NSAC conspiracy where Lorenzo used his influence to fuck over SEG.

He's taller than Fedor, so how tall do you think he is?

On EM's list, look at pictures 1, 2, 3, and 5. 

cool photos.

that was freaking great. thanx!