Affliction POSTPONED

source:  Sherdog.com

The Oct. 11 Affliction event scheduled for the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas has been postponed, Keith Kizer of the Nevada State Athletic Commission confirmed to Sherdog.com on Wednesday.

Affliction contacted Kizer on Wednesday morning to inform him that the event would be moved to a January date at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.

let the wild speculation begin.....now!

damn it!

Sweet, i'll be at the Anaheim one!

maybe dana was right...

wait for affliction....

frontrowbrian -  it was a pretty badly kept secret, the advance ticket sales were brutal.

I heard it was more like officials making them jump through extra hoops, pay hidden fees etc. Typical Vegas, you have to know the system and grease your way around.

lol

Best move they could have made IMO. Tough goings in a state where the athletic commission is PWND by Zuffa.

Ha Ha.

Keith Kizer reads/posts on this forum.

Yeah for Anaheim, boo for postponement, meh for still no chance of seeing Fedor any time soon.

I hope NSAC has everything on lock, I'm going to bet some accusations are going to fly around about this one.

That sucks. Hopefully not a sign of the end being near. I really want to see Barnett and AA.

Well, that didn't take long.

"we'll wait for Fedor..."

Good move by them, Vegas is fucking bought by Zuffa, CA make it happen for affliction, when they get a huge following then bring it to Vegas... Smack Zuffa bitchassness back

Las Vegas is the UFC's playground.

And the January date has been moved to the 20th of never.

Grand Opening, Grand Closing.