After DC beats Jones

He'll wake up from his wet dream Phone Post 3.0

I Wild Each It - ^ This guy mad. Real mad.
Not mad, but man there are some genuine spastics on the UG. I don't know if they actually believe the shit they say. Phone Post 3.0

Jobe Watson the Bomber - 
Lazer MMA -
Also the myth of JBJ will be exposed (more important).

Maybe he'll go to HW and fight guys his own size, allowing his body to grow and making it possible to reach his full potential too.
You're an idiot.
The "myth" of Jon Jones. What a load of shit. If he hadn't won a championship belt and defended it several times then perhaps you would have a point.

As it stands you are just being a total fucking idiot. Phone Post 3.0

You think he could have been a champ without a weight cut?

I'm talking P4P champ here boss. A guy that almost lost the first time he fought a 'top guy' his own size is NOT a proven P4P #1 guy.

JBJ P4P #1 is a myth, a joke

Get your wallets out and bet. You know talk is cheap right.

-165 money in the bank

Jobe Watson the Bomber - 
OSBtro11 - DC MUST take jones down immediately and without taking ANY damage . Then we will have a real fight on our hands . Really hoping DC stays healthy .. And jones for that matter ... And we can get a great performance out of both . Phone Post 3.0
I don't think it matters if DC eats a few going in. He seems to stay relatively calm in the octagon and he has been in there with some heavy hitters. I don't think he'll mind eating a jab or two if he can get the TD. Phone Post 3.0

Just giving you a hard time in the other post, and agree...there are some idiots on here. My guess is they're WWE leftovers from the Brock era, but I digress.

Also agree with your assessment here. his is how I see the fight playing out:

I think DC is going to come out and immediately get after Jones...right in his face from the word go. I say that because 1) DC doesn't feel like he has to be concerned about the takedown, and 2) I don't think he fears Jones power, and 3) He's already said this is what he plans to do because he knows he can't win the fight at Jones' range.

If he sticks to this, he'll eventually get to Jones legs, by either cutting off the octagon and forcing Jones against the cage, and into the clinch. Or setting up a takedown by blitzing Jones with punches (Fedor style).

One question then becomes, can he get Jones down when he gets to him? My opinion is, yes he can. I say that because he's proven that he can get bigger, talented grapplers down when he wants to and does so with devastation. Plus, he's strong as a fucking mule and has been doing it for 2+ decades.

The other question is, can Jones hurt him on the way in, with knees, kicks, or punches? Jones has proven that he can hurt anyone, but he's typically doing that as the aggressor and at his range. It's going to be interesting to see if he can do it against an aggressive wrestler that's throwing bombs and putting him on his heels.

Lastly, can Jones hurt him (or get him down) from the clinch? Possibly but if there's one thing DC will look to defend...it will be elbows in the clinch. Will Jones be able to get DC down? Maybe, from a slick trip...but will he be able to keep him there long enough to do damage? My opinion is it's not likely.

So the above is why I'm going with DC in this fight. I think he's going to push the pace, and be in Jones face the entire time. I think he'll get to Jones early and often, get him down and land some bombs along the way. And I don't think Jones will be able to do enough offensively against that style, to win the fight.

Regardless of the outcome, I can't wait for this shit to go down.

If Anderson and Barao do why not Jones? It would be his first real loss and he would be the longest reigning LHW champ in a long time with this being his 7th or 8th title defense. He has knocked off 5 past title holders.

Personally I think the UFC has set a terrible precedent now. What will happen if Jones or Aldo don't get an imediate rematch. They would have every right to be irrate about it.