After DC beats Jones

Will he get an immediate rematch? Id be interested in seeing DC vs Gus instead. Way too many rematches happening lately. Phone Post 3.0

DC has already said he plans to give Jones a rematch after the first of the year...likely the Super Bowl card, if I had to guess.

And nothing's wrong with DC acting all mighty on his prediction?

DouChe.

iwatchsomemma - And nothing's wrong with DC acting all mighty on his prediction?

DouChe.
Should he predict a loss??? Phone Post 3.0

nm

iwatchsomemma - And nothing's wrong with DC acting all mighty on his prediction?

DouChe.

And what exactly does this have to do with this thread?

Who will DC fight after he beats Jones in the rematch?

teamquestnorth - Will he get an immediate rematch? Id be interested in seeing DC vs Gus instead. Way too many rematches happening lately. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, he will get an immediate rematch. Hell if DC beats the shit out of Jones for 5 rounds and rear naked chokes him, they'll give him a rematch. And dinner with Renan Barao.

Gus.

Then Jones can fight Johnson assuming he doesn't retire. Phone Post 3.0

It would be awesome if DC beats Jones and then Jones wants a rematch. But instead of DC giving him a rematch he signs the same "no rematch" song that Jones gave to Gus. Phone Post 3.0

Don't you mean if DC beats jones?

Opinions aren't a guarantee.

Who does DC fight if he loses?

If DC wins maybe he will have his knee surgery, which could lead to a jones vs Gus rematch for contender.

Jones is the betting favourite. If DC loses he probably won't fight Gus.

I think Jones has a harder draw no matter what. DC might have fought some decent fighters, but he's hasn't come close to fighting the number 1 contender in his division every fight. Phone Post 3.0

If DC beats Jones, a rematch is likely. Renan was a much less dominant champ than Jones and a much lesser star and he got the rematch, after he got beat up as bad as someone could get beaten up.

But DC v. Gus and Jones v. Johnson would be pretty awesome.

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
iwatchsomemma - And nothing's wrong with DC acting all mighty on his prediction?

DouChe.
Should he predict a loss??? Phone Post 3.0
Take it easy on him. He only watches some Mma. Phone Post 3.0

DC isn't beating Jones.

The fight will not merit a rematch. DC VS Gus, or Gus VS JBJ will occur.

Also the myth of JBJ will be exposed (more important).

Maybe he'll go to HW and fight guys his own size, allowing his body to grow and making it possible to reach his full potential too.

Lazer MMA -
Also the myth of JBJ will be exposed (more important).

Maybe he'll go to HW and fight guys his own size, allowing his body to grow and making it possible to reach his full potential too.
You're an idiot.
The "myth" of Jon Jones. What a load of shit. If he hadn't won a championship belt and defended it several times then perhaps you would have a point.

As it stands you are just being a total fucking idiot. Phone Post 3.0

^ This guy mad. Real mad.

OSBtro11 - DC MUST take jones down immediately and without taking ANY damage . Then we will have a real fight on our hands . Really hoping DC stays healthy .. And jones for that matter ... And we can get a great performance out of both . Phone Post 3.0
I don't think it matters if DC eats a few going in. He seems to stay relatively calm in the octagon and he has been in there with some heavy hitters. I don't think he'll mind eating a jab or two if he can get the TD. Phone Post 3.0

Lazer mma is one of the dumbest posters I've ever seen. He has to be trolling. Phone Post 3.0