after nate/benson, no interest for GSP/Diaz...

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Gooner H Smith -

They are not the same person.

Correct. Nate is better than Nick and GSP is better than Benson. Phone Post

so much irrational hate for Nick.

Nate and Nick are NOT the same person.  Styles make fights.  I love GSP, but he could get punched in the face by Nick in the first round and never recover.

I love how all of a sudden we all have a crystal ball and know how GSp vs Diaz would turn out.

I know reading may not be your forte MMAVixen, but did I say that the fight WILL turn out the same, or did I say I THINK the fight COULD turn out similar?

Maybe next time.

mmavixen - 

Nate and Nick are NOT the same person.  Styles make fights.  I love GSP, but he could get punched in the face by Nick in the first round and never recover.

I love how all of a sudden we all have a crystal ball and know how GSp vs Diaz would turn out.

This, I wanna see diaz/gsp just as much as i did before.

CAlfar - I know reading may not be your forte MMAVixen, but did I say that the fight WILL turn out the same, or did I say I THINK the fight COULD turn out similar?

Maybe next time.

But your opinion is based on flawed...well actually idiotic logic. There are many variables, and you must either be incredibly stupid or a hater not to realize it. Since I assumed nobody could be that stupid, I opted for hater.

TeamRenzo4Life - 
CAlfar - I know reading may not be your forte MMAVixen, but did I say that the fight WILL turn out the same, or did I say I THINK the fight COULD turn out similar?

Maybe next time.

But your opinion is based on flawed...well actually idiotic logic. There are many variables, and you must either be incredibly stupid or a hater not to realize it. Since I assumed nobody could be that stupid, I opted for hater.

Is it flawed? Are Nick and Nate bad against wrestlers? Yes they are. What are there combined records against wrestlers again? Hmmm...

Think again buddy. Your attempts to come off as smart or witty is really not working.

Maybe next time.

I know, I'm working on that reading thing since going to law school didn't help.:(

Did I address you specifically?  Nope.  I was talking about how people are syaing this overall.

Maybe next time :)

I think the rory mac fight vs diaz would be a better comparison. Phone Post

GSP takes him down at will and grinds on him. GSP would win every round.

GSP takes him down at will and grinds on him. GSP would win every round.

Nick > Nate

Benson also GNPs better than GSP at this point, takes more risks

I pretty much thought the same thing as OP while watching the fight last night. Have to agree.

hell, after last night, I'm not sure Nick could get past Benson... let alone any top 5 WW (which he clearly is not)

CAlfar - I thought Nate would be able to keep Benson at bay with punches, press forward and control the fight. I knew Benson would be able to take him down no problem, but not the way he did to Nate. He literally beat Nate in EVERYTHING and It was really hard to watch.

After seeing that, I really think GSP/Diaz would go the same...What does Nick have for GSP if Benson (and partially condit) showed that to beat the Diaz brothers style you have to kick them and take them down because of the lack of strength of the Diaz brothers...

And this is coming from a huge Nate/Nick fan...
Anyone feel the same?

On the band wagon..off the band wagon..fair weather fan

Maybe next time.

Well, you said that after watching Benson beat Nate, you have no interest in seeing Diaz vs GSP. That's a pretty strong indicator that you think the fight WILL turn out the same or similar.
Admitting your thread is stupid is the first step. The UG can be a pretty forgiving place. Just face the fact that you are a 209 hater posing as a fanboy to pass off your ridiculous bitter child-like anger of the Diaz brothers as some type of objective analysis.
Come on. The first step is always the hardest.

As i was watching the fight somewhere in the middle of the 3rd round my heart broke and realized the blueprint is here and GSP is extremely smart and is always prepared. Nick has no chance unless he surprises GSP my developing insane low kick defense and an amazing sprawl, which unfortunately he may be too stubborn to do. Especially with staying with Cesar who apparently does not believe in preparing for individual fighters.

Nick loses to good wrestlers.

gracie - 
CAlfar - I thought Nate would be able to keep Benson at bay with punches, press forward and control the fight. I knew Benson would be able to take him down no problem, but not the way he did to Nate. He literally beat Nate in EVERYTHING and It was really hard to watch.

After seeing that, I really think GSP/Diaz would go the same...What does Nick have for GSP if Benson (and partially condit) showed that to beat the Diaz brothers style you have to kick them and take them down because of the lack of strength of the Diaz brothers...

Anyone feel the same?

No...I'm not off the bandwagon...I will always be a Nate/Nick fan, I just don't think Nick will beat GSP.

And according the morons on this thread that means I hate Nick...
Bunch of idiots...

CAlfar - 
gracie - 

Anyone feel the same?

No...I'm not off the bandwagon...I will always be a Nate/Nick fan, I just don't think Nick will beat GSP.

And according the morons on this thread that means I hate Nick...
Bunch of idiots...

VTFU, criticizing any of your favourite fighters is perfectly acceptable and something I encourage when it is done as respectfully as you did it.

TeamRenzo, just because you are a fan-boy does not mean you can't criticize one of your preferred fighters. I am sure your mother gives you criticism on your life; after all, she is your biggest fan.

32Hunter -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Gooner H Smith -

They are not the same person.

Correct. Nate is better than Nick and GSP is better than Benson. Phone Post

so much irrational hate for Nick.

Because anytime you think someone else is better it must be hate. Phone Post