Agression 2: Feb 5, 2010

Here's the up-dated fight card:

Jason Day (18-8) vs Jesse Taylor (13-5)
Claude Patrick (10-1) vs Matt McGrath (8-2)
Hardeep Singh (8-1) vs Federico Lopez (4-2)
Dan Chambers (13-14) vs Chase Degenhardt (4-0)
Robin Black (2-3) vs Matt Kynsh (1-2)
Matt Mcdonald (1-0) vs Marcus Hicks (10-18)
Igor Caetano (0-1) vs Ben Snyder (0-0)
Lee Mein (2-7) vs Ilya Woronowski (2-1)
Tony Bibby (4-3) vs Phil Wark (1-1)
*Fight Card subject to change

*possibly Adam Lorenz (2-1) vs Tim Tamaki (8-17)

All records were taken from sherdog.com

Fri Feb 5, 2010 at the Edmonton Expo Center. Doors open at 6:00 Fights start at 7:00

goto ticketmaster.ca for tickets

www.aggressionmma.com

Craig

Card looks very good. Best card in Edmonton for quite sometime. Demarce V Wheeler should be a great tilt. Great to see Phil back too! This one will be available for online purchase right?

I thought Denis was fighting?

Aggression_MMA - Heres the fight card so far for Aggression 2

Jason Day vs. Jesse Taylor

Claude Patrick vs. Matt McGrath

Lenny Wheeler vs. Curtis Demarces

Robin Black vs. Matt Knysh

Chase Dagenhardt vs. Dan Chambers

Adam Lorenz vs. Ryan Lang

Marcus Hicks vs. Igor Caetano

Ilya Woronowski vs. Lee Mein

Tony Bibby vs. Phil Wark

Day via submission.

Patrick via TKO.

Wheeler/Demarces - Dunno

Black via some sort of intense slapping motion.

Chambers by some kind of scary TKO.

Lorenz/Lang - Dunno.

Hicks via TKO

Mein via TKO

Bibby/Wark - Dunno.

Havik -  Card looks very good. Best card in Edmonton for quite sometime. Demarce V Wheeler should be a great tilt. Great to see Phil back too! This one will be available for online purchase right?

Aggression sold the PPV via their website for $10 for the last show, should be the same this time around.

gonna be a great show

Man, being an mma fan in Edmonton is sweet. So many great fight cards.

Jason Day spoke with TopMMANews' Sean McManus regarding his upcoming bout in February and they slipped into UG territory...so for your viewing pleasure only...a portion of their conversation...

Top MMA News - Finally, as a true Canadian Mixed Martial Artist and fan, do you know Jesse Brockmann?

Jason Day - Some people say he is a myth..but I met him once.  It was in a dark alley in downtown Toronto.  He was but a whisper on the breeze.  He was 7 feet tall with eyes of fire and a stench you could smell 2 blocks away upwind.  He approached me from the shadows and glared into my soul it was like he was looking right through me.  He stared intently at me then he slurred the words as he stumbled close "cooould  you lend me 5 dollars for a cab ride home? - my wife is going to beat me."

Here is the rest of the article:
http://topmmanews.com/2010/01/09/exclusive-dooms-talks-jt-money/

Robin Black - gonna be a great show

Man, being an mma fan in Edmonton is sweet. So many great fight cards.

Truely! By my count there are currently 7 different promotions operating in Edmonton:

Adrenaline MMA

Aggression MMA

Colloseo Championship Fighting

Heat XC

King of the Cage

Maximum Fighting Championship

The Fight Club

And perhaps more to come....

People love the fights in Edmonton. Can't wait.

TTT

Lion Of Zion - which is the one Tim Hague runs?

Tim runs Adrenaline MMA.

and only #1 makes money

MFC 2010

chokeoutfan - and only #1 makes money

MFC 2010

That's probably true.

Whether they'll admit it or not (I've heard the Aggression guys say this, don't know what the others' thoughts are), they all owe a thanks to MFC for pioneering the game in Alberta.

Robin Black - 
chokeoutfan - and only #1 makes money

MFC 2010

That's probably true.

Whether they'll admit it or not (I've heard the Aggression guys say this, don't know what the others' thoughts are), they all owe a thanks to MFC for pioneering the game in Alberta.

Good call Robin. Guys like Mark Pavelich deserve huge props for fighting to keep this sport alive and growing in Alberta, he's been putting on shows as long as Dana White and the Fertitta brothers. Another guy who desreves props is Lee Mein, who headlined Mark's first show in Grande Prairie, who is about to put on his 38th Rumble In The Cage event in Calgary. These two fellas, and several others, have devoted their lives to the sport and the fans of today owe them a big thanks for sticking through the tough times to grow MMA in Alberta and throughout Canada. 

Agreed 100%

Aggression 2 is fast approaching and we're starting to plan the card for the 3rd show which is Fri April 23, 2010.

If you're interested in fighting please email your name, record, and where you're from to:

aggression_mma@canada.com

Looking for fighters in all weight classes

Thanks,

craig

jkennedy - 
Dougie - Hicks via TKO
:-P Thanks Dougie, I needed a smile this morning.
Eventually he has to connect with one of those punches with SOMEBODY!

3 weeks from Friday.

Can't wait.

We make money.

Good luck to Agression

Tim Best of luck in your up-coming fight