2 Likes

[quote=“ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff, post:42, topic:3727326, full:true”]

ur a 7’er

1 Like

GIF by Giphy QA

2 Likes

I’m not the one talking about the “old days”

2 Likes

What Tony looked great in the first round his chin is just shot from all the wars, besides that shit would or koed anyone.

If his chin wasn’t shot before, it is now

2 Likes

“It needs the precious!”

1 Like

Anime name and pic. Kill yourself

ive hated him since tuf
but i wont try to pretend he was never good
i waited many fights to see him utterly destroyed, much like most of the forum did for ronda

1 Like

You… have a WWF wrestler as your pic lmao

Anyway telling a fellow poster to kill himself is worse than FiGhTeR bAsHiNg imo

6 Likes

Tony had a good first round, Nate would have been fucked up after that first round and has no ability to knock Tony out. It’s be cardio v cardio with Nate & Tony, and even this Tony would pressure him until the doctor saved his life in between rounds again

1 Like

Not here it isnt

Yah that shit is weak especially since we’ve had a few great members do just that. Fuckface imo

3 Likes

Really? Who? DM me if that’s more appropriate. I’ve never heard this before

1 Like

I’m surprised but Dana was nothing but respectful when asked about Tony in the post fight…said he looked great in the first round but should take some time off before fighting again.

1 Like

Number is more than a few if we count UG/OG.

Who shouldn’t really matter. Not exactly a topic for gossip. If you really must know, a thread search will lead you to the darkness.

3 Likes

Then it should really be called getting Vitor’d.

2 Likes

UFC lightweight Tony Ferguson has released his first statement since being knocked out by Michael Chandler at this past weekend’s UFC 274 pay-per-view.

On Saturday night, Ferguson enter Phoenix’s Footprint Center hoping to snap his three-fight losing skid and rebound into contention. In his way of doing so was former Bellator champion Chandler, who had similar goals on fight night.

In the opening round, it looked like fans of “El Cucuy” were going to be left pleased. The former interim titleholder dropped “Iron” early on, but was unable to capitalize. As it turned out, that was to be Ferguson’s one and only opening.

17 seconds into the second frame, the #7-ranked lightweight was left unconscious and face down on the canvas courtesy of one of the most brutal KOs in UFC history. With an Anderson Silva-esque front kick, Chandler recorded his second Octagon victory and moved closer to another crack at holding gold on MMA’s biggest stage.

Thankfully, Ferguson suffered no significant damage and was released from hospital following a negative CT scan. He’s now reflected on the fight and commented on the loss in a post on Twitter.

Gracious in defeat, “El Cucuy” congratulated Chandler and wished him luck in his next outing.

2 Likes