AHIDA KIM: VIDEO

LOL  my column in Tapout Mag this month touches on the Taunton Death Matches :-)

TTT FOR ASHIDA KIM

MASTER OF DIM MUK!!!

I maybe getting old and forgetfull but didnt Dante's school kill someone in a dojo storming incident way back when. I seem to remember that he had a terrible reputation for wanting to fight instructors from other schools wether they were fighters (or outnumbered) or not.
Not cool as this guys style involved a lot of ripping and gouging techniques.Seems strange now but in the 80's same stuff happened in the UK with the "wing chun wars" i even remember a demo being stormed and an axe being thrown at a student.

Search For Count Dante (vid)

The Dojo Wars

On July 22, 1965, Dante was charged with attempted arson when he and an accomplice (while under the influence of alcohol) were arrested while taping dynamite caps to a rival Chicago dojo. Dante explained this as the result of a disagreement with the dojo's owner over payment for a tournament that Dante had arranged there.

The various enmities culminated in the Dojo War incident of April 24, 1970 where Dante and some of his students went to a rival dojo of the Green Dragon Society's Black Cobra Hall. According to press coverage, upon entering the school, they claimed to be police officers and attacked the rival dojo's students. The brief battle resulted in the death of one of Dante's friends and fellow sensei, Jim Koncevic. As a result of this incident, Dante became much more subdued in his activities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Dante

Paul Lazenby - are you related to George Lazenby, man?!

for later

more fun for your perusal 

http://p216.ezboard.com/fashidafraudfrm2

There were also some dojo-storming incidents in the 90's involving the different Wing Chun schools in the US (I think it was in New York). Crazy anti-social behavior doesn't seem to be a local phenom.

"Paul Lazenby - are you related to George Lazenby, man?!"

Nope--my father was English, George is Australian.

Ah, Roger that - but! Could you play James Bond? :D

Nope, too fat and no game.

lol

LOL...Good stuff.

UFC75...Ashida Kim vs Steven Hayes.."Only a Ninja can stop a Ninja"

UFC75...Ashida Kim vs Steven Hayes.."Only a Ninja can stop a Ninja"