AJ/Bones - Good idea or not?

I'd love to see it.

I think AJ catches him cold. Also, AJ has a better chance against Bones than what Cormier does.

Thoughts? This one has been a long time coming, IMO.

Do it for Jones interim belt. I'd love to see it.

Its a good fight stylistically but to me makes no sense, there are no contenders at lhw other than jones and rumble. Just give one of them the title shot and have the winner face the other down the track. Lhw is so weak right now i cant see the point in eliminating a contender from the immediate title picture Phone Post 3.0

Is Jones getting any kind of suspension do we know? Phone Post 3.0

Jones vs Johnson is a new match instead of a rematch, which is good.

DC beat Johnson not too long ago, not easily but was pretty one-sided win.

Jones doesnt deserve a title fight being he continues to find trouble. This allows him to prove he can stay out of trouble long enough to fight for the title

but...

Johnson has been doing everything right. Winning and winning big.

I like it. Everyone wants to see Rumble vs Jones. We already saw Jones vs DC. This is a good way to ensure that it happens and I think the UFC feels Jones should be punished somewhat. This is also their way of sticking it to him while giving the fans a great fight. I like it. I want to see it. Phone Post 3.0

Just make Rumble v DC for the title. If they have an eliminator then we don't get to see the belt defended for ages. Have Jones fight Gustafsson if he gets through his next fight.

If rumble ko's jones in the first, does the UFC cut jones now that he wouldn't be the best fighter? Let's be real if jones was just a good fighter in the UFC he would have been gone a long time ago. Phone Post 3.0

Flannerz - Just make Rumble v DC for the title. If they have an eliminator then we don't get to see the belt defended for ages. Have Jones fight Gustafsson if he gets through his next fight.
If they don't do rumble vs jones now, we may never get to see it. If anything it could solidify DC as the true Champ if rumble wins. Phone Post 3.0

Flannerz - Just make Rumble v DC for the title. If they have an eliminator then we don't get to see the belt defended for ages. Have Jones fight Gustafsson if he gets through his next fight.
Who cares about the belt?! We all know the real champ is Jones, anyway. When Jones and Johnson fight, just pretend it's for the fake one Cormier has. Phone Post 3.0

Rabid Bunyip - Is Jones getting any kind of suspension do we know? Phone Post 3.0

this

AJ has knocked out 3 killers since the loss.
Jones has wrecked a car, broke a pregnant ladies arm and pissed hot. And took a lackluster decision over OSP.

Give Rumble the shot and have Jones fight Gus... Phone Post 3.0

no, it just takes away a contender. What if Johnson loses and Jones gets suspended for year who does DC fight?

Let DC fight Johnson. If DC loses make a number one contender match with Jones.

Take to Glover / Johnson fight, if they'd have just had DC/Glover (since Johnson has already lost to DC) then the winner could fight Johnson. Now Glover is down in the ranking and after that type of loss will need 2 - 3 wins to get back in contention.