Akiyama admits UFC 100 wasn't his sexiest performa

Appearances aside, Akiyama said he was a victim of the "UFC jitters" in the July 11 fight with Belcher. He admits it wasn't his sexiest performance.  

"I was too nervous since it was the first fight for me at the UFC and there were many accidents," Akiyama said. "Since I didn't have much experience (in the UFC), I took to the octagon with only a purpose to win at that time. As a result, I couldn't fight my way."

Akiyama felt Silva was his ticket to redemption when he got word of the fight this past October. He began training immediately and said he had mapped out a game plan for "The Axe MUrderer." Every day, according to Akiyama, he simulated the fight in practice.

sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=AoZUjHacsHeZlrOI.Wh_BFA9Eo14

ttt

Total bullshit what UFC did cancelling his fight then not giving him anything but a maybe you get the winner in June, almost a full year after his last fight.

When is Dana bringing Sexy back? MAYBE he gets Wand after his Bisping win?

Silva vs Akiyama would be nice to see in Vancouver. That card could use a big fight like this.

I was stunned when Rogan started going off saying Belcher was robbed. Akiyama won that fight clearly.

You're one of the few people on this forum whose opinion I actually respect, RKing. Back from the good old days in the LFC every day at noon... and I still respect your opinion to this day... but I have to completely disagree with you here. Belcher got robbed.

Wow that fight was with jitters? I wonder how he'll do in his next bout. War Sex!!

RKing85 - I was stunned when Rogan started going off saying Belcher was robbed. Akiyama won that fight clearly.

THIS

Done Dotta - 
RKing85 - I was stunned when Rogan started going off saying Belcher was robbed. Akiyama won that fight clearly.

THIS

akiyama was snapping belchers head back at will and landed a bunch more punches (harder ones than belcher too)plus he got key takedowns when he needed them.

but belcher landed more leg kicks (non fight ending, pat barry leg kicks Imo)and that superman punch off the cage was siiiick!

I'm Sick of everyone calling robbery on close fights.

I scored it a close one for "Teh Sex" but there was jizz all over the screen, so who knows!

I'd like to see Sexyama take on Chael Sonnen just to see what he'd do against Sexiness of that magnitude

I love that look @the octagon light gif

JT42382 - 

Sexayyy