Alan Belcher wants to KO Anderson Silva

Most of u guys are comparing some of belchers old fights to andersons style. What I have learned is belcher gets better every fight and what I learned last fight is his game planning is getting better as well. He is a smart fighter and I say let's do it. I think he goes in there with confidence and the right game plan he could possibly shock the world. Phone Post

Alan is a great fighter.

Not sure how the fight would play out, but I see Silva winning. Silva isn't going to eat shots on his back like Palhares did. Palhares was too eager for a submission and neglected his gnp defense.

Belcher's best chance is to make good use of feints to setup a hard shot for the KO. If Anderson isn't prepared for the feint, he could potentially bite off more than he could swallow. Silva has been susceptible to feints before as seen in rd. 1 of Silva vs. Sonnen 1.

Bait and switch. Phone Post

I hope Belcher can make a decent run at the title!

I love how people say stylistically Anderson is a good fight for this person and that person ..... People forget stylistically everyone is a good match up for Anderson he is that good. Oh Anderson struggles against wrestlers but he submitted Henderson , oh anderson never fought a striker as good as Belfort , he highlight reeled vitor . Oh anderson is not that good on the ground , he submitted Travis lutter .... It doesn't matter who u are or what ur strengths are ..... Anderson is a better fighter and can win a fight anywhere and u will lose .....

Belcher's an idiot. He's so ridiculously high off of this Palhares win that barely even happened, it's quite funny. Grant him his wish. He needs to get put in his place.

i am an extreme anderson silva nuthugger, and i think belcher has a great chance to pull it off. if they dont want to give him a shot then maybe a belcher vs lombard contender fight first though? and belcher's fight with sexyama was not even close, that decision is nothing short of robbery.

swany - I love how people say stylistically Anderson is a good fight for this person and that person ..... People forget stylistically everyone is a good match up for Anderson he is that good. Oh Anderson struggles against wrestlers but he submitted Henderson , oh anderson never fought a striker as good as Belfort , he highlight reeled vitor . Oh anderson is not that good on the ground , he submitted Travis lutter .... It doesn't matter who u are or what ur strengths are ..... Anderson is a better fighter and can win a fight anywhere and u will lose .....
^^^^AMEN^^^^ Phone Post

Anderson will get the Johnny Cash kiss of death! Phone Post

lol..  Belcher`s a good fighter but lets not get carried away...  he got outstruck by Akiyama..  outwrestled & TKO`d by Day & outgrappled by Grove.

Anderson would toy with him.

TOAO -  Anderson laughs at belcher Phone Post

So did Paul Harris, he's not laughing now!!! Belcher is a huge 185 and I believe has the best opportunity at beating AS....

IMHO

Alan belcher wants..

To lay off that pipe.

Seriously, son- put it down; walk away. Phone Post

Smh at the doubt in this thread...

Belcher does his job in the octagon and has a pretty fucking impressive record, he has great stand up and we saw how he could hang with palhares on the ground... Phone Post

Braziliant - Belcher's an idiot. He's so ridiculously high off of this Palhares win that barely even happened, it's quite funny. Grant him his wish. He needs to get put in his place.

Belcher is not an idiot, he deserves the chance to run for the title, be it now, or after one more fight...

Barely beats palhares?? WTF fight did you watch...? Even people who dont like Belcher know that was IMPRESSIVE.. Alan defended, attacked for the sub, then GnP'ed for the win

I have stated on numerous threads, i dont think they will give him a shot now, But people saying he needs to beat 2 or 3 more others to get a shot is ludicrous. Sure, give him Vitor/W Silva/Bisping and once he beats them.. give him anderson...
Right now, too many people underestimate Alan.. he is not respected and people cant seem to jump in his fan base... (i dont get it)... and when he wins, everyone says it was luck, fluke,barely... Thankfully, The powers that be have some faith in him

Getting a shot at Anderson is like a lottery ticket .......... Everyone dreams of winning butane starts planning their post win dreams ... However they know that they are not gonna win but are just praying they have that one in a million ticket

LOL at him walking through Bisping....wtf are some of you smoking? One win over a very hit and miss Paul Harris and he's ready for Anderson....seriously what??

He wouldn't get past Bisping or any high level wrestler....and if or when Bisping puts him away no doubt everyone will be on here saying "oh well Alan isn't even in the top 10 blah blah blah".... Phone Post

He's only fought once a year for the past 4 years and aside from Paul Harris I'd hardly say they were elite competitors, most have since been cut.

I don't think Belcher will ever get his chance.

I find it very hard to believe that Belcher will ever get his way to a middleweight title shot.

Alan will get a shot at the title at some point. He is still so young at 28. He has been in the UFC since he was 22. He will get there and I think he will be a champion at MW...

Belcher will get his shot, his win this past weekend was SUPER impressive...